Would you say you're legitimately invested in this team?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I’m invested in rooting for losses. This team is going nowhere and doesn’t have the luxury of being players in the free agent market. We need top 10 draft capital to replenish the roster or we’re looking at several meaningless .500 seasons in a row.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
No I wouldn’t say I’m invested. I watch the games, I root for them to win. I don’t feel negatively after a loss though. I used to be crushed even after a loss in a losing Quincy Carter year. Being numb to the losing just feels wrong, but probably for the best this year.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The Green Bay playoff debacle kind of broke me. I allowed myself the idea that they might make it to the NFCCG last year (still thought they'd lose to the 49ers). The entire team laying down robbed me of any remaining optimism. Jerry's approach to the off-season sealed my fate.

No Cowboys road trips this year except maybe a 2 hour drive to Santa Clara (will buy a cheap ticket the day of) with zero expectations of victory.

USC gets all my money this year which included a trip to Ann Arbor this past weekend.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Not really. This is just another flavor of the same team with the same shortcomings that always catch up with us. It’s a problem culture that permeates the entire organization. It always ends up the same even if some flavors are better than others. It’s still never going to be that premium flavor that beats out the other premium flavors (teams) known for being successful while able to back it up with consistency and deep runs. This is like being on a banana boat to nowhere. It’s futile. We hope and hope and hope but it’s always the same.you can’t help but to feel disconnected after decades of this.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Zero invested. After 47 years of being a fan I finally stopped caring last playoff game against Greenbay. im here out of habit more than interest. The team has zero chance of advancing deep in the playoffs with Dak. So these games really don’t matter anyway .

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The Green Bay playoff debacle kind of broke me. I allowed myself the idea that they might make it to the NFCCG last year (still thought they'd lose to the 49ers). The entire team laying down robbed me of any remaining optimism. Jerry's approach to the off-season sealed my fate.
This right here, that was also me and I have the same sentiment,

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How are you feeling . Are you into this group? Or are you kinda just watching the games
I just enjoy watching the game, one week at a time. What happens, happens. My days of being emotionally invested stopped years ago when I had my own teams to worry about...i had control of those..from staff, players, schedules, officials etc. With this team all I can control is the remote control for my TV. Just a game.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
When the game is on I’m their biggest fan and don’t give up until it’s over. When it’s over I can’t help but be honest about what they are.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Tough loss, good game though. How did you enjoy the Big House?
My favorite college venue so far (and I graduated from Michigan State so I should be ashamed). Austin was cool but I really enjoyed the Big House. Boulder was fun last year.

Salt Lake City and Palo Alto have the worst fan bases I have ever seen, although I have yet to attend an Eagles home game.