Would you sign AB?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t know that.
Yeah we do!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, he’s not healthy, as the ankle injury that he was reportedly nursing, which became a point of contention between himself and the Bucs, has not yet been surgically repaired.

“I need to get my ankle fixed, but I just want to make sure I got an obligation or a commitment from a team,” Brown told TMZ. “It’s a lot for a guy to go do surgery without an idea of where you gonna work, or who you gonna work for.”
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/03/31/a...-ankle-surgery-until-hes-signed-with-nfl-team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is the kind of hair-brain idea we get on a fan forum when a fan thinks they know more about what's good for the team than he really does.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I see his one thread got locked so he is bumping some of his older threads :laugh:

dckid

Reaction score
A vet minimum contract with some playoff incentives similar to Ram’s Odell’s deal for Antonio Brown to Cowboys can change out come of the season to a deep playoff run.

He was productive with Bucs making clutch plays with elite route running ability that can attack all areas of the defense. Go get this guy Will McClay!

I would sign Will Fuller

baltcowboy

Reaction score
A vet minimum contract with some playoff incentives similar to Ram’s Odell’s deal for Antonio Brown to Cowboys can change out come of the season to a deep playoff run.

He was productive with Bucs making clutch plays with elite route running ability that can attack all areas of the defense. Go get this guy Will McClay!

Not to pick on you but you could argue that AB cost Tampa the Super Bowl last year. He is a mercenary and once he realized he was not going to make his incentives, AB went nuts. It would be a great show though.

Flamma

Reaction score

If he can play, absolutely. I don't care if he's nuts or not. IF he can play, welcome to the Cowboys.

conner01

Reaction score
I’ve seen some dumb ideas on this board many times
Ranking them would be hard to I see which one would get the top slot

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The man literally walked out on the defending SB champs, led by the GOAT, during a game last year. What do you think he'd do in Dallas?

He's spent this summer performing at rap shows and even released an album. Football doesn't seem to be his primary focus these days.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Not to pick on you but you could argue that AB cost Tampa the Super Bowl last year. He is a mercenary and once he realized he was not going to make his incentives, AB went nuts. It would be a great show though.

If he was the differnece maker for them to win thr SB even when they had the GOAT QB then it shows his value and why Cowboys should sign him and make sure he reaches his incentives.