Would you sign AB?

Proof

Reaction score
The man literally walked out on the defending SB champs, led by the GOAT, during a game last year. What do you think he'd do in Dallas?

He's spent this summer performing at rap shows and even released an album. Football doesn't seem to be his primary focus these days.

soon as he donned that blonde mustache i knew it was a wrap lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Two skipped passes and an overthrow from Dak, and AB quits by running to the middle of the field, pulling down his pants and crapping on the :star: - all of which is captured on the gigantic JJJumbotron.

Better leave this guy alone. He is not only cra, cra but undependable. Never put your trust in undependable people.

Last edited:

cmoney23

Reaction score
You can not sign a player who would walk out on his team in the middle of a game.

Can't do it.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Come on man? You can't be serious about this? AB has some serious issues. So, NO, I wouldn't sign him!!

Toro9

Reaction score
Dude's got serious mental problems... As do I, which is why I'm unemployed

John813

Reaction score
Can't wait for the bust Ruggs out of prison thread.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The dude's brain isn't right.

Hard no.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Imagine if you will
The year is 2038. There is an injury to one of the WRs and a Fanzine poster asks
"Should we consider signing AB".

That's not so bad.... But some will agree we should give him.a.shot and why not :eek:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
imo i would have to talk to and look at the physical aspect, but I would look at TO and AB.
Both would be cheap.
AB wouldnt be needed till later in season, so could get ankle fixed, and if cowboys had went to him at seasons end, that ankle could have been fixed early
in the year.
I wouldnt start either one, but would use them in certain situations.