Would you sign Baker Mayfield as Dak's backup

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He was with us for a few years , that’s probably who I was thinking of. Too many games too many seasons my cowboy brother.

It was damn good but only played two years for the Cowboys. In fact, if I remember correctly, he got ticked off when we refused to let him compete for Romo's job.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coop has likely priced himself out of our price range. My first thought was Jerry would never sign a backup to push Dak. But when you consider the out on Dak's deal after next season or if he's looking for a nice raise if we make a deep playoff run. The thought is that crazy. We know Parsons gonna break the bank, adds Diggs and if you give Dak a raise, that's probably $350-400M on three players. Thoughts?

You're not serious right

ondaedg

Reaction score
Coop has likely priced himself out of our price range. My first thought was Jerry would never sign a backup to push Dak. But when you consider the out on Dak's deal after next season or if he's looking for a nice raise if we make a deep playoff run. The thought is that crazy. We know Parsons gonna break the bank, adds Diggs and if you give Dak a raise, that's probably $350-400M on three players. Thoughts?

Rush showed us he’s a backup. How did he price himself out of a position here? I am confused.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yes, both very different QBs, but the same inconsistent outcomes - and neither good enough.
inconsistent outcomes?? what does that mean> No SB wins?

What is Dak's record as a starter? My guess is top 5 since he came into the league... just a guess.

Rayman70

Reaction score
answer... NOPE, we are fine with Rush. Baker is a team killer.