Would you sign JJP?

exciter

Reaction score
3 sacks with Baltimore last year. 2.5 the previous season with Tampa. Exactly who would you like to receive fewer snaps for him to be unproductive? This is a desperation kick the can signing if 2 of your top 3 DEs have season ending injuries. Not someone we should consider. Hell, we should be getting Sam Williams at least 20 snaps a game and can’t seem to get him more than 12 because of the play of those ahead of him!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
3 sacks with Baltimore last year. 2.5 the previous season with Tampa. Exactly who would you like to receive fewer snaps for him to be unproductive? This is a desperation kick the can signing if 2 of your top 3 DEs have season ending injuries. Not someone we should consider. Hell, we should be getting Sam Williams at least 20 snaps a game and can’t seem to get him more than 12 because of the play of those ahead of him!
Agree but I'm thinking more of a practice squad for injury depth, not replacing any current players.

Creeper

Reaction score
If someone gets hurt, like DLaw or Armstrong, I would give him a look. But right now I think they have enough at that position. Sam Williams appears to be coming on at the moment, why take him off the field?

wecasa

Reaction score
Maybe in addition someone can lure donkey Kong suh off the couch as well.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sam Williams appears to be coming on at the moment, why take him off the field?
Agree.......I would only sign him to PS for depth. We are going into that part of the season where injuries will start kicking in.
BTW....he's never been much of a strong sack guy but a good run defender.