Would you sign JJP?

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t see a guy I’d take off the field for him. Personally I think he’s highly overrated and always has been

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If someone gets hurt, like DLaw or Armstrong, I would give him a look. But right now I think they have enough at that position. Sam Williams appears to be coming on at the moment, why take him off the field?
Been wondering. Can Sam play SAM?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Inevitable some CZer was going to bring it up
5f52c96d23199.jpeg

exciter

Reaction score
Maybe......

Right!!! That will last for what 2 weeks before he starts being disruptive… trying to get into peoples ear. We’ve got 2 or 3 players who probably deserve more snaps and a 4th round rookie who hasn’t even got to see the field. Washed up grandpa isn’t needed… even if we’ve heard his name before!

exciter

Reaction score
Been wondering. Can Sam play SAM?
Parsons is a 4 3 under SAM and LEO on passing downs. Sam has primarily gotten his snaps as Parsons backup. So yeah, he can most likely play SAM in a 4 3 under. Doubt anyone would want to use someone with his pass rush skillset as a traditional SAM which is basically a glorified block absorber!

Praxit

Reaction score
...probably too old. Besides we have Plethora of dudes on DL.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t we take a look? Injury protection at one of the most important positions is a good idea.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Put him at running back at the goal line, maybe.