Would you trade a 2nd round pick for Quinnen Williams?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I doubt our FO will be inclined to give up a 2nd rounder for him at this time.

Our picks will be too valuable next year and defense will be sorely needed.

It would most likely be better advised for us to draft a DT, LB and a safety!

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I doubt our FO will be inclined to give up a 2nd rounder for him at this time.

Our picks will be too valuable next year and defense will be sorely needed.

It would most likely be better advised for us to draft a DT, LB and a safety!
Quinnen Williams is a DT

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Quinnen Williams is a DT

I think he'd be too expensive to sign to join the team. We could likely draft one far cheaper.

This year should probably afford us a pretty high draft pick to get a highly exceptional one.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No
This team is total garbage
Until the culture and accountability on this team change whoever comes here will become part of the problem

I really am starting to believe that the only solution for this team is to go 2-14 and be actually laughed at publicly for Jerry to make some real changes
That won't do it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If he's that good, why is he available?

Because Adam Gase is an idiot...and nobody wants to play for him. Jets have been playing him in the wrong position anyway....He was dominate @ the NT when playing for Alabama. Jets stuck with the old guy McClendon for way too long...because he was a locker room leader.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Because Adam Gase is an idiot...and nobody wants to play for him. Jets have been playing him in the wrong position anyway....He was dominate @ the NT when playing for Alabama. Jets stuck with the old guy McClendon for way too long...because he was a locker room leader.

So they don't like McClendon 'cause he's over the hill and they're willing to let Quinnen go?

That doesn't make good sense to me at all. You take him, then. We'll have a premium pick.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
That's it and that's him.

You must have tuned in at the wrong times.

The Jets are each of the hosts passion and they talk football more than anything else....during football season anyway.

After these tweets of late, I'm sure the subject will come up on Monday.

Are you referring to an overnight show? It has been awhile since I worked a midnight.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh wow, that's actually on my ride home from work. Joe is one of the few guys I like. I used to listen to him on the overnight years ago.
Well if anyone here would like an assessment of Quinnen Williams go ahead and call the show.

You'll hear an honest assessment.

Then decide if you want to give up pick 40 or so for this guy. I dont

Flamma

Reaction score
Well if anyone here would like an assessment of Quinnen Williams go ahead and call the show.

You'll hear an honest assessment.

Then decide if you want to give up pick 40 or so for this guy. I dont

Right now I would agree. But how often do DTs come out on fire right off the bat? Weren't they at one point calling Vita Vea a waste? Now he broke out, and his leg unfortunately. But any team trading for Williams right now would have to hope he breaks out.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Would trade the 2nd for next years 1st. It’s looking like a top 10 pick as of now

CWR

Reaction score
Ah nothing good is happening for us this year. I've come to terms with that sad fact.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh wow, that's actually on my ride home from work. Joe is one of the few guys I like. I used to listen to him on the overnight years ago.
Evan is awesome. My favorite radio host ever. They partner now on the afternoon show in NY. Arguably the most coveted spot in the country

Both great. Both huge Jet fans. No love at all for QWilliams.

On the contrary they were barely happy w the two 1s plus for Adams.

If nothing else I know this Jet team because of them.

A 3/4 at best for QW......but I still figure on wanting to know who the DC is and scheme is first but I guess that not the Dallas way.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Right now I would agree. But how often do DTs come out on fire right off the bat? Weren't they at one point calling Vita Vea a waste? Now he broke out, and his leg unfortunately. But any team trading for Williams right now would have to hope he breaks out.
If that's the case we cant give up on Gallimore, who plays 3tech, same as QW.

Is that really the best way to spend resources, an alternative to this years third round pick?