Would you trade Dak for Aaron Rodgers?

Jayinem

Reaction score
Both would have to sign off on it (Dak probably won't) but hypothetically would you? Rodgers and McCarthy seem to be buddy buddy and McCarthy is going to call the plays next year.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
moot thought, Dak isn't getting traded, the dead money for each team would be crippling, so it's not happening

Creeper

Reaction score
I depends on what Jerry does in the offseason. If he can keep the defense together and add a WR and a RB, I might do it because I think Rodgers can win us a Super Bowl. He is truly an elite QB. But if he strips the team because he added Rodgers then the answer it no.

starfan1

Reaction score
Seriously? When are you guys gonna stop with the trade BS it isn’t happening!

But ya in a tennesee second and I’m from texas

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
madden3do-1671671337263.jpg

This ain’t Madden.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If some believe Dak's contract to be the reason for why the Cowboys can't get more high caliber weapons in free agency, then why would they sign Rodgers whose contract is worse than Dak's? As we have seen how Rodgers has done without high caliber weapons and after he lost Adams.

slick325

Reaction score
Talent for talent...no question! But, locker room personality-wise...no thank you. Rodgers gets on my last nerve with his diva mess and attitude.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
I say yes, if you analyze Rodgers contract, he is going to come out 10M less in 2023 and 2024, the biggest ones are in 2025 and 2026 but if you cut Rodgers after 2024 it frees up a lot of money, so it is much better to have Rodgers for 2 years than Dak for 2 years, more quality at the QB position, and less money paid for an elite QB,
Dak 2023 49M 2024 52M
Rodgers 2023 31M 2024 40M

leeblair

Reaction score
Both would have to sign off on it (Dak probably won't) but hypothetically would you? Rodgers and McCarthy seem to be buddy buddy and McCarthy is going to call the plays next year.
I would trade Dak for a lot less than Aaron Rogers. The Cowboys will be lucky to get a 4th rounder for him after that exhibition against the 49'ers. It's no longer in doubt that he's way overrated.