Would you trade McFadden for Peppers?

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I think this is a no-brainer for us. I thought we should have signed Peppers when we had the chance and that already came back to bite us.

McFadden does nothing for this team right now, and Peppers would be an immediate upgrade and really help cement this defense by bringing some pass rush for a year.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. They won't.

NFL trades are so rare I can't see it happening. I'd like it though.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I think this is a no-brainer for us. I thought we should have signed Peppers when we had the chance and that already came back to bite us.

McFadden does nothing for this team right now, and Peppers would be an immediate upgrade and really help cement this defense by bringing some pass rush for a year.

Considering I don't see any point in activating him, I would trade him for any player that would contribute. But I don't see why GB would trade us Peppers. His $7 million dollar salary would be tough to swallow though

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

The GM that traded Peppers to pickup McFadden would have a pink slip by end of year.

roughneck266

Reaction score

Considering the embarrassment of riches we currently have at running back, coupled with the complete opposite embarrassment at DE. Heck yeah. Not to mention McFadden would actually get playing time there and we don't have to worry about playing them later, in regular season. Greenbay will need a RB to GET to the playoffs

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
This defense is an above average DE away from being SERIOUS SB contenders and I think all of the other 31 teams know this.. no way they are going to give us that unless we drastically overpay. Run DMC isn't enough

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I don't mind the idea of trading McFadden, but I think we'll have to accept much lower value. We might could get a sixth-round pick for him, or a fifth if a team is desperate.

The selling point on him is what he accomplished last year, but his injury history and inconsistent production is why we got him for cheap and what other teams will be looking at.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Could have gotten Dwight Freeny for peanuts. Right now he has 3 sacks for the season. I wonder if Cowboys may look into trading Romo for JJ Watt next year? Throw in a 2nd rounder?