Would you trade McFadden for Peppers?

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
That is not value to me at all. We need to get younger. At a minimum, I'd trade for a player that will be around for 5 years. Peppers is what? 36? I like trying to get talent from a player we no longer need, but let's get value.

conner01

Reaction score
Don't see the benefit for the pack
Teams trade to benefit themselves by adding talent,picks,dump salary etc
Where would be the benefit to them? They got Davis and there are other backs they could get for less

perrykemp

Reaction score
Peppers is an expensive backup for GB at this point with the emergence of Nick Perry.

I don't see why they wouldn't let him go. The bigger question is how much he has left at this point in his career. I don't think he is an everydown player anymore.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Peppers is an expensive backup for GB at this point with the emergence of Nick Perry.

I don't see why they wouldn't let him go. The bigger question is how much he has left at this point in his career. I don't think he is an everydown player anymore.
He is primarily a 3rd down guy there if I am not mistaken. I doubt he has enough left in the tank to be much more than that here, but that would be an asset.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, the question was would you trade McFadden for Peppers....yes I would....

But we have posts over analyzing it. The question was not is it feasible, or would either team do it. It was would you trade them....so we will get a 20 page DMC sucks thread or otherwise....:lmao:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Then let's trade DMC for nick Perry. Sounds good to me. :laugh:
Of course we will need to sweeten the deal a bit. Throw in Showers, and we will give them 2 cases of Gatorade also, and some hair conditioner for Clay Matthews. Since we crapped all over their run D.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can't trade McFadden, but maybe they'll take Romo and Dez? I'm sure some people on this board would like that.

erod

Reaction score
Dallas is going to have to release McFadden soon. Why would anyone trade for him?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I'd trade McFadden for Freeney as well, anything that could help us in the pass rush department is a bonus.

RS12

Reaction score

Never happen, but so fast your head would spin.

rynochop

Reaction score
Could have gotten Dwight Freeny for peanuts. Right now he has 3 sacks for the season. I wonder if Cowboys may look into trading Romo for JJ Watt next year? Throw in a 2nd rounder?
Houston would burn the stadium to the ground if they even traded JJ, much less to the Cowboys

8FOR!3

Reaction score
McFadden might be the most expendable player on the team. I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Peppers. Problem is he doesn't have that kind of trade value.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could have gotten Dwight Freeny for peanuts. Right now he has 3 sacks for the season. I wonder if Cowboys may look into trading Romo for JJ Watt next year? Throw in a 2nd rounder?
I have not kept up with Houston, but did that QB flop?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

No, but I would trade him for some really nice brie and a bottle of Chateau Margaux 1787

Maybe some french bread and apple slices.