Would you trade Parsons

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would you make a Herschel Walker Type trade Would you trade him for a couple of first round picks. Especially if you knew they were in the top 10. Would you trade him for a quarterback, any quarterback in this league. Would you trade him for any scenario.

I’m curious more than anything. I would stay pat and not do a thing. .

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
For any quarterback plus a couple 1sts? Absolutely, of course. Give me Mahomes and a top 10 pick in the next two year's drafts plus the picks we're already going to get. Hope we can get another 1st from trading Prescott and his contract.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would you make a Herschel Walker Type trade Would you trade him for a couple of first round picks. Especially if you knew they were in the top 10. Would you trade him for a quarterback, any quarterback in this league. Would you trade him for any scenario.

because of the fact that draft picks are a crap shoot, and we have a generational talent already in Micah I’m saying no.

rambo2

Reaction score

Lol

Reaction score

:laugh: