Would you trade Parsons

eyedoc

Reaction score
Would you make a Herschel Walker Type trade Would you trade him for a couple of first round picks. Especially if you knew they were in the top 10. Would you trade him for a quarterback, any quarterback in this league. Would you trade him for any scenario.

I’m curious more than anything. I would stay pat and not do a thing. .
For whom? He may be the best defensive player in the entire nfl. Maybe for Mahomes or a young Roger’s or a young Brady. He is on his rookie five year deal which means he is on the cheap until he cashes in on is first extension contract. Therefore I would never trade him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are an 11-4 team and just clinched the NFC East and part of the reason has been the great improvement by the defense led by Parsons. The Cowboys have a good team they don’t need to make a Herschel Walker type trade. You only trade away a great player for draft picks if you’re a bad team and have a lot a holes to fill. A bevy of draft picks doesn’t guarantee you anything. No way would I trade Parsons for a few rolls of the dice in the draft.
I agree 100%, I was just curious. About how many people actually would . And everybody that said they were trade him I pretty much knew who they were already

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are an 11-4 team and just clinched the NFC East and part of the reason has been the great improvement by the defense led by Parsons. The Cowboys have a good team they don’t need to make a Herschel Walker type trade. You only trade away a great player for draft picks if you’re a bad team and have a lot a holes to fill. A bevy of draft picks doesn’t guarantee you anything. No way would I trade Parsons for a few rolls of the dice in the draft.
Thank you for an intelligent answer. I should’ve expected what I’m getting from others. Lol this place is crazy

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree 100%, I was just curious. About how many people actually would . And everybody that said they were trade him I pretty much knew who they were already

There’s probably a few that would because you have a lot of idiots here. lol The Cowboys only traded away Herschel Walker because they had a terrible team and he wasn’t helping them win games. One of the reasons we have a good team this year is Parsons. He’s been our best player on our most improved unit. Someone would have to be crazy to trade him away regardless of how many first round picks you got for him. He’s been far better than advertised.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For whom? He may be the best defensive player in the entire nfl. Maybe for Mahomes or a young Roger’s or a young Brady. He is on his rookie five year deal which means he is on the cheap until he cashes in on is first extension contract. Therefore I would never trade him.
I’ll stay with Prescott thank you. And keep Parsons. There’s not that much difference in quarterbacks to trade the linebacker.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s probably a few that would because you have a lot of idiots here. lol The Cowboys only traded away Herschel Walker because they had a terrible team and he wasn’t helping them win games. One of the reasons we have a good team this year is Parsons. He’s been our best player on our most improved unit. Someone would have to be crazy to trade him away regardless of how many first round picks you got for him. He’s been far better than advertised.
I cannot think of any trade scenario where we would be a better team right now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Naw, it makes for good comedy. lol
I should’ve known what I was in for when I press the button to send it. I truly didn’t expect many takers. What I didn’t expect with people thinking I wanted to do it. Even though I clearly said I would stay Pat. People only read what they want to read I should’ve known better

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is there ever a good time for stupidity? Like when the haters come out firing when Dak throws for 320 yards in the first half? Did you question that?
I was waiting for him to come up with a scenario how he could get rid of Prescott. But he wasn’t that stupid. I’ll give him a little bit of credit. I’m sure he was contemplating

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m going to assume that this is your talk-to-text gone haywire and you meant Vander Esch.

The answer is yes.
You’re pretty smart my cowboy brother. Did you not read , Where i said I wouldn’t do it thing . I was just really curious. To see some of the responses.