Would you trade Parsons

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m going to assume that this is your talk-to-text gone haywire and you meant Vander Esch.

The answer is yes.
I just wanted to see how many people would actually trade him. I have two buyers already

Red Dragon

Reaction score
In response to the OP: Anyone is tradable at all times for the right price. But Parsons would require a kings ransom. I would demand something like three 1sts, three 2nds and three 3rds.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you seriously ask me if I would trade him for any QB?

Uh, yeah.
Do you really think any quarterback will be that much better than what we have right now with Parsons on the team. Did you really think that through

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes + 2022 and 2023 1st round picks for Prescott + Parsons.

Are you saying you wouldn't do it?
I would not do it. Mahomes is not that much better than Prescott. And you don’t know what you’re going to get in the first round pick

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In response to the OP: Anyone is tradable at all times for the right price. But Parsons would require a kings ransom. I would demand something like three 1sts, three 2nds and three 3rds.
That would be very tempting my cowboy brother

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're getting plenty of laughs bud, you're just not grasping that they're MOCKING YOU!!!!!
I don’t care. I have high self-esteem. They should be laughing at the people that said yes. What kind of stupid to laugh at the question don’t you think

Havic

Reaction score
No. You would only do something like this if you were clearly rebuilding for a couple of seasons.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It really turns into one of those things where the players value is just more than any reasonable offer. For a teams first round pick for the next 25 years, I’d deal him, but obviously no team would do that.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely not! No freak'n way! This team is already pretty stacked and the need isn't there like it was in '89

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Would you make a Herschel Walker Type trade Would you trade him for a couple of first round picks. Especially if you knew they were in the top 10. Would you trade him for a quarterback, any quarterback in this league. Would you trade him for any scenario.

I’m curious more than anything. I would stay pat and not do a thing. .

The Cowboys are an 11-4 team and just clinched the NFC East and part of the reason has been the great improvement by the defense led by Parsons. The Cowboys have a good team they don’t need to make a Herschel Walker type trade. You only trade away a great player for draft picks if you’re a bad team and have a lot a holes to fill. A bevy of draft picks doesn’t guarantee you anything. No way would I trade Parsons for a few rolls of the dice in the draft.