Would You Trade Romo Straight Up For Jay Cutler & Matt Forte?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Yes I would....and then after doing so, the men in white coats would deservedly apply the straight jacket and muzzle, and then throw me in the dark padded room with no windows for the remainder of my days......probably in a place like Arkham Asylum

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I used to believe Cutler had it when he was coming out of college and maybe he just lost it as his health declined. At this point he seems to be getting worse and not getting better so I just don't see him as a potential upgrade.

The guy has one of the strongest arms in the league but one of the worst decision making skills of somebody with his physical gifts as a passer. He's already had a change of scenery, different coaches, yet he's regressing.

Dude is damaged. Diabetes can really affect someone's overall mental stability and it's a shame because coming out of college he looked like the next great one...

It's not the diabetes. A busted arse in Denver. They couldn't get him out of there soon enough.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We trade ONE starting QB and we get another starting QB AND a starting RB to replace Murray. Cutler has a gun for an arm. Forte replaces Murray and both he and Cutler behind this OL might shine.

Salary cap issues aside, would you do it?

Never would even think about it

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We trade ONE starting QB and we get another starting QB AND a starting RB to replace Murray. Cutler has a gun for an arm. Forte replaces Murray and both he and Cutler behind this OL might shine.

Salary cap issues aside, would you do it?

Absolutely not.

This would be just a dumb trade.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
But that would mess up all the great Don't Care Bear memes

jaybears.jpg

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. I wouldn't trade Romo for Cutler, Adrian Peterson, and JJ Watt.

As their contracts stand? I might. Cutler is done after this season and I'd take JJ Watt for any one person on our team.

And I'm a Romo guy.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Never. Romo gives us a shot to win it all. Cutler and Forte give us a shot to be a little better than average.