Would you trade WR Gallup for a 1st round pick?

JBond

Reaction score
I honestly think we could get by without him if we went long @ WR on game day....Devin Smith....come on down:dance:

Cooper
Cobb
Tavon
Devin Smith
Wilson
Noah Brown
I expect the speed and the hands will improve .

nobody

Reaction score
Once you get accustomed to the state of perpetual rebuild it happens.

I don't think the offense can afford to lose any of its receivers at the moment. In fact, about the only thing we might be able to part with offensively is Pollard and I wouldn't want to do that. He's a great change of pace back.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
We gotta replentish our D-line in 2020...I know...planning ahead is hard for some people. :rolleyes:
lol and then just create another hole at WR when there wasnt a hole before? Couldnt they just use their own first pick on a DL? Instead of needing to find a DL and another WR? I know planning smart is hard for some people:rolleyes:

DHCBF66

Reaction score
We also picked Taco.
We also picked LVE, Tyron, Freddie, Zack, Jaylon, Byron, Conner, Awuzie, Lewis, Zeke, traded or Coop/Quinn,Dak and so on! You want to compare the good picks with the 1 bad one as of late? You will lose! BTW, Taco is playing pretty well in Miami.....sooooo

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We also picked LVE, Tyron, Freddie, Zack, Jaylon, Byron, Conner, Awuzie, Lewis, Zeke, traded or Coop/Quinn,Dak and so on! You want to compare the good picks with the 1 bd one as of late? You will lose! BTW, Taco is playing pretty well in Miami.....sooooo
Settle down alice. Just saying why take a chance if we already have a good player! I can use exclamation points too.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Give up one of our most promising young offensive future centerpieces for a crapshoot at a decent dlineman? At the bottom of the first? I don't think you thought this through very well.

Success at drafting D-line isn't very easy to come by, especially out of the top half..maybe even higher. THEN you'd have to hope like hell Tavon, Wilson or Smith could and would produce as Gallup does and will. THEN you'd have to hope that your hypothetical "War Daddy" isn't a complete and utter bust.

No. Definitely not. Not a chance.

Sanu, which a better player than Gallup just got traded for a #2.

You can find #2 WR's all over the place either via trade, FA, or later in the draft. Gallup is a nice young player, but a #1 receiver he isn't. If someone offers you a #1, you take it all day long.

Although I freely understand that there are Cowboy fans that over value Cowboy players.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Settle down alice. Just saying why take a chance if we already have a good player! I can use exclamation points too.
you made it sound like we have drafted nothing but "Taco" so we would mess up the pick, not true, our drafts have produced some quality players as of late and using Taco as an example when there were so MANY other good picks was not a good choice!

Flamma

Reaction score
Would I trade him? No. I'd be looking for more WR help. I'd be looking to win now, not help other teams win.