Wouldn’t it be something if Cowboys win Super Bowl and Garrett gets re-signed

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the oddest season I have ever experienced. It's the first time I have watched the Cowboys feeling nothing but indifference about the outcome.

So it would make perfect sense for Dallas to sneak into the playoffs and just prolong the weirdness. :huh:

I'm with you my man. I remember MANY nights staying up late Sunday or Monday....watching Romo perform miracles....only to lose at the end. I never "gave up" like this. I at least had SOME feeling. Now...like....oh...the Cowboys might make the playoffs. Oh...mkay.

Dysfunction, oddness. Well....season is WAY short now......so let's enjoy the freak show!

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.
When the sky turns green

The players already have their tee times set

Last edited:

leeblair

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.
One Super Bowl won't erase the damage Garrett has done to the Cowboys and their fans.
Worse- it would encourage him to continue in his incompetence.
I vote "No!".

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett is NOT EXTENDED afterwards? I would love nothing better.

Jerry did it to Jimmy so it can happen.
Works for me.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Hydro is wonderful stuff.....I was the NFL MVP one time and never even had to get out of my recliner.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Nate said it best today, “Once you give up on the Cowboys you never get it back. You’re either all in or you’re not.” Drop mic.

Flamma

Reaction score
1997 Broncos, double digit underdogs. I believe it was Shottenheimers Chiefs who won the division.

Damn, you're right, Green Bay -11. Looking back I never considered that one because I never thought the two teams were that far apart. Who gives a 12-4 team 11 points in the SB? But hey, previous SB champs and the NFC won 13 in a row.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Having watched the Gnats & Skins, both are playing better than the Egals & Boys. But, the Skins had another hard loss while the Gnats are storming. The Gnats are really scary on offense & get the Egals at home. Barkley looks like himself again.

The Boys could, against all reasonable ideas, (w/out Moores playbook, w/out Garrett's conservativeness) beat the Skins, the Egals lose in NY & the Boys make the playoffs, win back-to-back division titles making Philthys win against our Boys absolutely worthless.

While Egals fans get to watch our Boys in postseason yet once again from their high chairs hating us even Moore, um more. :lmao:

Blackrain

Reaction score

I hear you Rocky Cowboys got the Skins ,Giants are home and beating Philly and Ill go as far as to say we can win a home playoff game . And Garrett will still get extended LOL

MaaS

Reaction score

Lol.

Sneaking in and stealing a playoff win is my biggest concern at this point. That could honestly be enough to get Garrett another year or two.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Thats what Jerry wants