Wouldn’t it be something if Cowboys win Super Bowl and Garrett gets re-signed

GenoT

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.

Have never been a Garrett fan, but if he somehow pulls all of that off, I got no problem with an extension...seeing as how it’ll take me at least 6yrs of partying to celebrate our 6th SB win.

:thumbup:

cern

Reaction score
Thats a flat shootin round your good out to 300yrds unless its a really big unicorn
I bought it at an estate sale few it years ago. Personally built, owned and used by P.O.Ackley himself. Built on mauser 98 action.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Lmao! Almost as ridiculous and fictional and logically way off as saying the current cowboys defense all of a sudden turned into the '85 bears defense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.

Maybe the Pats and other playoff teams will get caught cheating and they'll have to replace them at the last minute with strike year scubb type replacement players and coaches or with teams like the Skins...

The Cowboys win the Super Bowl and their only win against a (somewhat) good team is the Rams game from a couple of weeks ago.

It could happen...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The eagles won't quit.
Right. They are winning their way in. Much like they did last year and we did as well. Momentum heading into the playoffs is a sign of a team with a potential run ahead.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn’t it be something if it actually snowed on the 4th of July in Dallas while we all watched pigs fly?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One Super Bowl won't erase the damage Garrett has done to the Cowboys and their fans.
Worse- it would encourage him to continue in his incompetence.
I vote "No!".
Yea

What an incompetent SB champion. Lol

Maybe Jerry could run off another SB Coach.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I hope it does happen. Then Jerry signs Garrett to a one-year contract with the threat of a non-renewal if we don't get to the Super Bowl every year. I'm good with that.

nobody

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something if it actually snowed on the 4th of July in Dallas while we all watched pigs fly?

Does putting a bunch of shaved iced makers on the roofs of skyscrapers in Dallas and have them launch the shaved ice over the sides while launching pigs out of cannons count?