Wouldn't it be cool

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Dallas22 said:
Well, it makes sense... Players "pray" before a game to god to perform well and win the game. Unfortunately for the 2 teams, one will lose and the other will win (unless of a tie of course), so that means that one teams prayers WERE NOT answered. See the illogical and irrational point of praying, thanking "god" or religion in general. It is ALL coincidence, plain and simple.

Religion, god and all of the rest of those mystical superstitions SHOULD ALWAYS stay out of public displays because this crazy belief in a "god" is something, that if you ACTUALLY believe, should stay in the privacy in your own home. Don't try and pollute, dumb-down or brainwash my children or my society with this religion-Santa Claus farce.

Just my opinion... but Satan, god, Santa Claus, the easter bunny and all that mess needs to stay out of the public.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22
Someday, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is LORD !

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan said:
if instead of all players pointing to the sky after TDs, even just one pointed downward because he was a Satanist?

I mean, it used to be just a handful who pointed up now it seems 3/4 do it, even McCown today did, thanking Jesus for his TD pass (on offensive pass interference I might add). It is quite tedious and it would be nice if a player spiced it by thanking Satan.

:lmao: :bow:

Good Idea.

:yourock: :devil: :laugh2:

Hoov

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
if instead of all players pointing to the sky after TDs, even just one pointed downward because he was a Satanist?

I mean, it used to be just a handful who pointed up now it seems 3/4 do it, even McCown today did, thanking Jesus for his TD pass (on offensive pass interference I might add). It is quite tedious and it would be nice if a player spiced it by thanking Satan.

:lmao: I wasnt expecting that when i opened up this thread

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:

No, it would not be cool.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
So who do Buddhists point at when they score a TD?
The nearest fat, bald guy in the bleachers with a big round belly.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
The nearest fat, bald guy in the bleachers with a big round belly.

Just for the record...I have long hair.

:laugh2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:

Are you suggesting that Satan lives underground?

I thought she lived in Canada?

Celine%20Dion.jpg

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:

this is the worst post EVER!!!!!!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just for the record...I have long hair.

:laugh2:
We didn't mean you BP ! But does this mean you are admitting to the other characteristics ? ( fat, with a big round belly )

Dude, did you see the Louisville / WVU game ? :clap2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
We didn't mean you BP ! But does this mean you are admitting to the other characteristics ? ( fat, with a big round belly )

Dude, did you see the Louisville / WVU game ? :clap2:

Well let's just say nobody is going to confuse me with someone that is starving :laugh2:

And yes I saw the Louisville game....that young Slaton kid has looked pretty good.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well let's just say nobody is going to confuse me with someone that is starving :laugh2:

And yes I saw the Louisville game....that young Slaton kid has looked pretty good.
I will go out on a limb and say he is star material.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I will go out on a limb and say he is star material.

Sure looks that way.

Here I was excited about Gwaltney but he just looks more like a short goal line or 3rd and short back at this point....he is young so maybe he improves but he has not looked as impressive as Slaton.