Wow what happened to Romo? that was pathetic

tsumma

Reaction score
Romo played like crap no butts about it, do we need to worry about him?

Catch-22

Reaction score
His first INT was bad, that's a given.

But after that he had to gun the ball down the field on every play, you can't make an evaluation of his play either way in this kind of situation.

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
Sean Payton "told us' what he thinks of Romo's abiltiy........when he took the chance and kicked the onside kick to keep momentum early 3rd

utrunner07

Reaction score
SmashFactorGolf;1224243 said:
Sean Payton "told us' what he thinks of Romo's abiltiy........when he took the chance and kicked the onside kick to keep momentum early 3rd

That is a VERY good point:bow:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
When your defense can't stop a Pop Warner offense and you're forced to pass every down...Romo can look very ordinary.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
did you expect him to play flawless in every game,it was bound to happen. He's tuff and will bounce back

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
his coaches failed him by abandoning the run in which we were STAMPEEDING them. really dumb.

even madden said they were putting too much on romo (as he threw the int/TD to owens). Tuna should know better.

NE/Brady got shutout 21-0 today.... stuff happens.

Gaede

Reaction score
yeah, Romo played really bad...and throwing deep all the time showed he wasn't really in the right frame of mind for the game

I'll chalk it up to a bad game...He's played so good for us so a couple bad games isnt the end of the world

BlueStar22

Reaction score
SmashFactorGolf;1224243 said:

I agree. That was just said on the post game on espn 103.3.

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1224239 said:
Saints give NFL the receipt for beating Romo and the Dallas Cowboys?

i presume you mean "recipe"...........not receipt..........hooked on phonics worked for me.........

I think romo will just add to his repitoire and improve.........we shall see

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Why in the hell did we stop running the ball in the first half and go pass happy? Jones was ripping off good gains and we kept throwing downfield. We lost this game in the first half due to extremely poor offensive play calling.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
The offensive line play was bad, they rushed 4 most of the game and still had people chasing our QB.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Gaede;1224269 said:
yeah, Romo played really bad...and throwing deep all the time showed he wasn't really in the right frame of mind for the game
I'd hope he'd throw deep every play down 25 in the 4th quarter, but that's just me

juck

Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1224239 said:
Saints give NFL the receipt for beating Romo and the Dallas Cowboys?
Ur saints played a good game.now go away.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...forgot to take what the defence was giving him.

Basically he played this whole game like the second half of the first Giants game.

He was behind and he tried to make every play with his arm when some of the plays were there with his feet and some should have been given to his RBs.

Blowouts tend to make people lose their focus.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
SmashFactorGolf;1224282 said:
i presume you mean "recipe"...........not receipt..........hooked on phonics worked for me.........

I think romo will just add to his repitoire and improve.........we shall see

Yes indeed.... You know it. Yipeeee...