WR Emmanuel Sanders signs with Saints

Mr_437

Reaction score
DAL did right..Sanders price was too high for them. Edge rusher is the play right now. Seems the Cowboys really want a veteran WR to play slot, but the WR coach is just gonna have to earn his money by coaching some youngster up.

Good move by Sanders, playing with Thomas, Kamara n Brees should be fun.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

One of your worst posts.

Cooper was getting paid regardless because a 1st round pick was used to attain him..

Beasley performed better with Josh Friggin Allen as his QB over the bum here

Cobb...Bill O’Brien is all I have to say

Try again simpleton

Must of hit a sore spot, but that was no reason to make up the Beasley statement. He was the only person to throw to in Buffalo. Cobb left due to money, and he will be the go to receiver with the Texans.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Must of hit a sore spot, but that was no reason to make up the Beasley statement. He was the only person to throw to in Buffalo. Cobb left due to money, and he will be the go to receiver with the Texans.
U must have never heard of John Brown :laugh::laugh::laugh:

batman36

Reaction score
Yep, my theory/hope is that they really wanted Sanders and was saving a large part of the cap space for him. Maybe now they up the ante for Griffen.

Well, it is late night, when the Cowboys seem to strike in this free agency period.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dorsett scored 5 TD's last year...not bad.
I would take that for a 3rd WR...but for right price tho.

edit

Yeah his career high. He's got 6 other touchdowns in his 5 year career.

His average is 25 catches, 327 yards and 2 TDs. Playing with Luck and Brady.

That might be okay with you for a 3rd WR in this pass happy league but it's not okay with me. He's a scrub.