WR Emmanuel Sanders signs with Saints

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cobb was not in big demand after an injury- plagued season with the Raiders. When he signed with a Dallas, there was concerns that he was washed up. I am being civil with you, but you must not like the facts presented.
You aren't spewing facts. And when the hell was Cobb with the Raiders? This is what I'm talking about. I think you are confusing him with Jordy Nelson.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Nearly having three 1,000 yard receivers wasn’t good enough?
Ah yes, those yards were on fire when he was outplayed by Brady (his guys were dropping, ours never had a chance to catch), Sam darnold, that bears QB, that bills QB, and of course overrated wentz. JG and Dak should've been gone as a pair.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ah yes, those yards were on fire when he was outplayed by Brady (his guys were dropping, ours never had a chance to catch), Sam darnold, that bears QB, that bills QB, and of course overrated wentz. JG and Dak should've been gone as a pair.

So you noticed the Patriots were dropping passes but you didn't notice how many drops the Cowboys had that game or the fact that they lead the league in drops at one point last year lol?

I'm not sure what your point is about this post?