WR issue around the league

Hadenough

Reaction score
When the levee breaks !!!!!!!!!! good led Z song, and it applies to NFL salarys !!!!
Some day one of these clowns will demand 2 billion a year, and million acres of land on the Moon!
It's out of hand and the levee will break. Good song.

Flamma

Reaction score
I’d say that was more of a Dak and Kellen issue

I've long ago stopped responding because you'll find yourself doing this over and over again. People think WRs play in a vacuum. That no matter what team you're on, and no matter who your QB is, if you have a bad or down year, you suck! Just look at the thread about the Giants looking to trade their WR. He had a down year. Yeah, there isn't a single WR in this league that wouldn't have had a down year on the Giants. You can judge offensive lineman that way, not WRs.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We don't need no stinkin' WR issues! We'll be happy with the WRs we get in tonite's draft. :flagwave:(I hope!)

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’d say that was more of a Dak and Kellen issue
I've long ago stopped responding because you'll find yourself doing this over and over again. People think WRs play in a vacuum. That no matter what team you're on, and no matter who your QB is, if you have a bad or down year, you suck! Just look at the thread about the Giants looking to trade their WR. He had a down year. Yeah, there isn't a single WR in this league that wouldn't have had a down year on the Giants. You can judge offensive lineman that way, not WRs.

WRs are 100% dependent upon the QB. No way in hell was Dez Bryant done when he left here... but he was done because of Dak.
I know people dont like to talk about it, but I play Fantasy Football and Im up on all players. Antonio Brown was the most productive WR in the league 6 or so years ago. Big Ben went down for 5 or 6 weeks and AB immediately became not even startable on a Fantasy team. he was catching like 2 balls for 17 yards... it was never more apparent than that how much a WR is made by the QB.

DK Metcalf is an absolute beast, and he go entire halves with NO TARGETS!!!