WR Steve Smith (cut) would be interested in Dallas *signs with Ravens*

Kingsham

Reaction score
I love his talent.... No sure bout his mouth.

Id love for steve smith to go off on JG and make him cry on the sideline. That would make for a very fun and interesting dynamic on the cowboys team. Heck I think it would be funny if he went off on Romo and made him cry too.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Not sure what being in the military has to do with anything. I don't know anyone from TX either and can say with certainty they are America's Team. Also, they didn't make up the name for themselves either.

It matters because the group of ppl I know are from all of the country... I understand how the nickname came about... but at this point only the cowboys are keeping it alive... so at this point they are giving to themselves...

The Natural

Reaction score
So a 49 year old Smith is ok to take snaps away from young promising receivers that they've invested draft picks in. And that will get Dallas over the top?

Besides Williams, what young promising receivers are you talking about boy?

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
So a 49 year old Smith is ok to take snaps away from young promising receivers that they've invested draft picks in. And that will get Dallas over the top?

Steve Smith would fit in perfect in this offense, DEZ, and Smith would be awesome duo, it would give TWILL time to learn to step up an elevate his game as well as learn from a solid VET with aggressive attitude......Give Steve Smith a 2yr deal. That will give Cowboys time to see of TWILL is the long term answer of hits a sophomore slump... Love to see Smith in a cowboy jersey.....Romo would to.

joseephuss

Reaction score
It matters because the group of ppl I know are from all of the country... I understand how the nickname came about... but at this point only the cowboys are keeping it alive... so at this point they are giving to themselves...

I've never really ever cared about the title America's Team. It doesn't change how I view the team. I do know the facts are that Dallas is a very popular team. Every season they are among the top teams in the TV ratings for each network. They are one of the top draws for the league.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

I think the national media keeps it alive more than anyone.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I've never really ever cared about the title America's Team. It doesn't change how I view the team. I do know the facts are that Dallas is a very popular team. Every season they are among the top teams in the TV ratings for each network. They are one of the top draws for the league.

100% right

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Steve Smith is one of the most competitive players in this league over the last decade. I would take him in Dallas in a second.

As for his attitude, he has mellowed and matured over the years. It is not an issue.

Won't happen though.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You know, this would be a good signing. We could probably get him on the cheap too. This would not hurt my feelings none.