WR Update. Amari vs the Cowboys Wrs

JonesBoys

Reaction score
those were facts

i was there reading the articles that week, not guessing it was why they did it..they dont need to explain it to you but maybe you need a mansplaining here..

you must be an owner and GM huh nope

the jones didnt become multi-billionaires buy making bad deals, they did This because at the moment given the situation it was in fact the best deal..Once again Browns haoiv a season that is nearly catch for catch the same production as your Buys 20mil season..hmm right we do not miss him, the entire point is IDC hes gone, never was true Cowboy and i for sure also do not miss him..Lamb and Brown Gallup all homegrown talent true Cowboys will cheer them like family.

now go grab your Browns jersey and cheer on your man crush..hes on his third team better get room in your closet for 4th team soon..

People like you are truly pathetic, I feel sorry for you. Let me dumb it down for you. I said I had no issue with them getting rid of Cooper, you take that as a man crush? lol ok. And yes Jerry Jones is a good business man no one is debating that he has been very successful in business. But pay attention, running a football team is actually different then making money and building a business. Can you not understand those are two different skills? And yes it's a fact that they gave up a 1st round pick out of desperation because they didn't build a good enough roster that year. Also a fact that they backed themselves into a corner with Cooper and set themselves up to get fleeced instead of being in a position of strength.
So, Jerry, good business man great at making money. Jerry ,not a good football operator going on 3 decades of failure. Do you see how he can be both of these at the same time??? Hopefully you learned something, if you didn't I can't help you anymore.

blueblood70

Reaction score
People like you are truly pathetic, I feel sorry for you. Let me dumb it down for you. I said I had no issue with them getting rid of Cooper, you take that as a man crush? lol ok. And yes Jerry Jones is a good business man no one is debating that he has been very successful in business. But pay attention, running a football team is actually different then making money and building a business. Can you not understand those are two different skills? And yes it's a fact that they gave up a 1st round pick out of desperation because they didn't build a good enough roster that year. Also a fact that they backed themselves into a corner with Cooper and set themselves up to get fleeced instead of being in a position of strength.
So, Jerry, good business man great at making money. Jerry ,not a good football operator going on 3 decades of failure. Do you see how he can be both of these at the same time??? Hopefully you learned something, if you didn't I can't help you anymore.
not even readign that,
actually, people like you are pathetic..huh that was east. Next debate

khiladi

Reaction score
Says more about the QB in Dallas last year than anything else.. Rush found Cooper 11 times for like 150 yards and the game winning TD.

I’m pretty sure Cooper can’t wait for Watson..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not hard when i know im 100% correct proof is facts. Copers 22mil would not have elevated us this year we are 2-0 our Wrs are as productive as the ones we cut and Gallup and Washington are coming back.

Hilarious that these clowns are still crying about Cooper. LOL

Cowboys are 3-1 with a backup QB, Gallup just got back and scored a TD, and despite a bad first game Lamb is excelling and Brown is blowing away Wilson. And all of them for less than what Cooper cost us. And had we kept Cooper we would have had to pay him that salary for another 3 years.

Its a complete 1 way landslide for those that thought it was the right thing to do to move on from Cooper.

erod

Reaction score
There's a reason nobody keeps Amari around.

Supremely overrated. Disappears in big games.

Mannix

Reaction score
I thought cutting Cooper was smart....guy is not interested in playing football. Should have kept Ced. Neither being successful right now, does not excuse not signing any decent WR's in FA.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How long is Washington out for?
mandatory 4 games then he can start practicing and has window to be activated. so he should be making progress now to get shot at proving hes ready..his window should start now. it will be up to the coaches on whether hes ready or not, they will have to activate him within the window or he stays on IR all year.