WR Update. Amari vs the Cowboys Wrs

Proof

Reaction score
Nope that not the point you move up and not lose anything.

please stop AC is not missed its about total WR productivity as group as 2022 group we are NOT losing anything save 16+mil, you do not understand we may not be better but we are not worse off and saved huge cap money,.SMH..

thats the POINT, letting coop walk is a good decision period. let it go going 3-4 wide and ignoring the run game has not been workig ..we do not need that type of WR group we had last year i mean where did they all go against the 9ers..?? Moore can't control himself and Jerry made sure we had solid WR core but not giving Moore too much to go overthink his pass happy play calling.

this version of our team will be more balanced and better . moves made were the correct ones. its all right there in from of you..jeez we are 3-1 coops not been needed ..debate over he would not have made us better then 3-1..

restating the same things in longer format doesn't change things. You have an opinion and I have mine. The point was that it's not an upgrade. It can work out, but it's not an upgrade. I feel we'd be better with Coop, and if the money isn't used (it wasn't) to replace him with a better player then it's a net loss. What really happened is they allocated the money towards franchising Schulz which was an even worse decision.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I said Rush was trash, no doubt.

However, i was on board with Tyler, just wanted to see him play. Very pleased.

Also was happy that Gregory was gone. I am pleased with he results so far and the biggest reason I was happy (Williams) hasn't even done anything yet.
talking about the posts MOCKING jerry for quick flashing his paper for board ranking had Tyler first they said he made it up and wasn't serious. apparently they knew something others didnt. Tylers playing better then then other 2 at this point.

fans do this said hat about Parsons no way they had him as high as the corners, it was even they made solid choice given how the draft played out. thsoe 23 were the only 3 i had and would've been happy with any of the 3 ..they did that and did it with trading down and getting an extra 3rd..:)

the FO has made some very smart choices the last 2 offseason and fans mocked them now have to backtrack,

Reactions: Ken

blueblood70

Reaction score
restating the same things in longer format doesn't change things. You have an opinion and I have mine. The point was that it's not an upgrade. It can work out, but it's not an upgrade. I feel we'd be better with Coop, and if the money isn't used (it wasn't) to replace him with a better player then it's a net loss. What really happened is they allocated the money towards franchising Schulz which was an even worse decision.
you have no point we do NOT MISS AC got huge cap savings and it still led to the right decisions.

Proof

Reaction score
He was if you think Ceedee can be a 1 and needs more targets.

He is if you have that money earmarked for hanging onto a bunch of young talent.

They had the money earmarked for hanging on to Schulz (for a season) dumb. Lamb saw plenty of targets last year. even a marginal uptick doesn't make up for the loss imo.

Proof

Reaction score
you have no point we do NOT MISS AC got huge cap savings and it still led to the right decisions.

I'm not sure you've ever had a coherent point in nearly 30k posts. We have the 25th ranked offense lol. Yeah, Amari could help w/ that. Zero guaranteed money remaining on his deal. Dumb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It wasnt Schutz was needed as bridge, wont be here next year but we had to have a plan a bridge.. he will play solid this year when healthy let go and we have next up..we cut JaRWIN had to keep Schultz, long at wr short at TE..next

but wait you said players were already here not earmarked same TE as we had last year ..so doesn't count, correct LMAO:muttley::huh::rolleyes:

Creeper

Reaction score
This shouldn't be an argument of Cooper or Lamb. The Cowboys had both of these players on the roster and could have kept both. Cooper was getting paid more money because of the performances he put in over 5 years while Lamb is still relatively young and on his rookie deal. The question is would the Cowboys team be better if they kept Cooper?

The Cowboys could have kept Cooper by restructuring his contract, just like Cleveland did. I don't think they traded Cooper because of his CAP although I am sure that was a small part of it. If Jerry and Stephen loved Amari Cooper they would have figured out a way to keep him just like they kept Lawrence.

I was fine with trading Cooper. I think he is an excellent receiver but not competitive enough. I think that's why Gruden got rid of him too. But Gruden got a 1st round pick for him. The Cowboys basically gave him away for nothing.

Bing

Reaction score
Your QB makes or breaks the receiving core no matter who's name is on the back of the jersey. Dak is fine if the play unfolds as it is practiced and his first read is open. If he is covered and has to force it or look at his second or third option that is where Dak has his issues and his throws become wild and many times the throw is not catchable. Then it becomes either Dak totally missed the reciever or Dak threw it in the right place but the receiver ran the wrong route BS depending if your are a Dak homer or hater

IMO even after just three games Rush has much better control thowing the ball not only to his first read but especially to his second or third read. Any reciever is going to play harder and not take "plays off" (Coops issue by many) if they believe the ball is coming to them. That is what I have been seeing in the past three games with Rush that I havent seen with Dak.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not sure you've ever had a coherent point in nearly 30k posts. We have the 25th ranked offense lol. Yeah, Amari could help w/ that. Zero guaranteed money remaining on his deal. Dumb.
thats not AC thats Dak, tyrone and 6 other starters were missing early on and the defense weve player. Next

not coherent?? someone can decipher them,

all them likes since 2018( true signed up in 18),, yup you were served, don't like it, mock my Text style SM shorthand. DONT CARE..

but thank for making my other point Rush isn't as good as Dak. those number s are down because of it,,

Proof

Reaction score
It wasnt Schutz was needed as bridge, wont be here next year but we had to have a plan a bridge.. he will play solid this year when healthy let go and we have next up..we cut JaRWIN had to keep Schultz, long at wr short at TE..next

but wait you said players were already here not earmarked same TE as we had last year ..so doesn't count, correct LMAO:muttley::huh::rolleyes:

no i said having the same players is not an upgrade over having the same players and amari. whether or not prioritizing who they did was right or wrong is debatable. what isnt is that it was not an upgrade. Schulz at 11 mil gtd was not necessary, bridge or otherwise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no i said having the same players is not an upgrade over having the same players and amari. whether or not prioritizing who they did was right or wrong is debatable. what isnt is that it was not an upgrade. Schulz at 11 mil gtd was not necessary, bridge or otherwise.
It was at the time, the correct move

i already stated that, odd all your responses of my unintelligible posts. ironic you sure can argue using what was written, how so Magoo?

Proof

Reaction score
Fixed,

like most of your 9k posts

i don't care to capitalize, or properly punctuate. so i'd never mock your 'texting style'. that's not what coherent means. you just babble and go off the rails and find new and uninteresting ways to re-state the same things people disagree with.

Proof

Reaction score
It was at the time, the correct move

i already stated that, odd all your responses of my unintelligible posts. ironic you sure can argue using what was written, how so Magoo?

magoo would imply that i can't read. as a point that i manage to decipher your nonsense? good one, i guess. anyway. sure would love to see amari here, and i'd wager rush and dak would as well. all good

blueblood70

Reaction score
i don't care to capitalize, or properly punctuate. so i'd never mock your 'texting style'. that's not what coherent means. you just babble and go off the rails and find new and uninteresting ways to re-state the same things people disagree with.
IDC either, next....

aikemirv

Reaction score
Its not they CHOSE TO KEEP Gallup, pay him less ,promote Lamb to 1 and Noah to a solid 3 ore then replaces Ced, all working out. snaps going to different people now,. Noah was barely getting real wr targets and now hes getting a lot,

its called a promotion they decided they can do it without AC and its proven out the correct move,

Dallas Offense last year 407 yards per game - this year 312 yards per game

Points per game 2021-31.18 compared to 2022 17.75

Common opponents between 2021-2022 yards per game :

Wash 410 vs 279
Giants 421vs 391
Tampa 451 vs 244

Common Opponents pts per game

Tampa 29 vs 3
Wash 38.5 vs 25
NYG 32.5 vs 23

There you have the only thing that you can compare to show the difference Amari made on this team so far!

blueblood70

Reaction score
magoo would imply that i can't read. as a point that i manage to decipher your nonsense? good one, i guess. anyway. sure would love to see amari here, and i'd wager rush and dak would as well. all good
I imagine rogers, Mahomes, and Tannehill would luv their #1 back but that not how sports work, you play with who is on the field and when you are 3-1 , its working, no one's looking back.

we moved on from more beloved home grown players like Ware, dez, Emmitt, and Romo to name a few.. its sports and i do not miss Amari at all he was raider and now a brown. don't care, these threads are for me to point out fans are wrong far More than they are right, and 3-1 is all i need. The FO makes business decisions and in this case, its worked out..but stats prove out the fan debates'

Our WR core is easily replacing Coopers targets ..