WR we have met with

rambo2

Reaction score
I could see the Chiefs trading up to get Thomas or Coleman. Imagine them with one of those guys instead of the guy that they just cut.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
OL and WR are the deepest positions in this draft. I know folks here will probably lose their mind if they take a WR. But it’s very possible.

cnuball21

Reaction score
OL and WR are the deepest positions in this draft. I know folks here will probably lose their mind if they take a WR. But it’s very possible.
If a top WR is available at 24 I’d love it.

I don’t know why anyone would be mad…championship caliber teams in today’s NFL usually have 2 pro bowl caliber weapons. Cooks is ok - but definitely upgradable.

Carson

Reaction score
If a top WR is available at 24 I’d love it.

I don’t know why anyone would be mad…championship caliber teams in today’s NFL usually have 2 pro bowl caliber weapons. Cooks is ok - but definitely upgradable.
Problem is, team needs to fill these needs in Free agency to feel comfortable going WR.

Let me re-sign Tyron, Hankins. Sign a Center like Brian Allen and that leaves my needs as RB and LB.

I can then go

WR Keon Coleman
Linebacker
RB Trey Benson / Braelon Allen

cnuball21

Reaction score
Problem is, team needs to fill these needs in Free agency to feel comfortable going WR.

Let me re-sign Tyron, Hankins. Sign a Center like Brian Allen and that leaves my needs as RB and LB.

I can then go

WR Keon Coleman
Linebacker
100%…that’s what you’re supposed to do we just suck at it.

Attack LBr, DT and C in FA while bringing Tyron back and we just take whatever stud falls to 24. WR, DE, CB, OL…just take the stud.

MikeT22

Reaction score

I can then go

WR Keon Coleman
Linebacker
Except Brian Allen is pretty bad which is why the Rams just released him. They also need an upgrade at DT on top of having Hankins back.

It’s like saying we can scratch LB off the list by having LVE back on another 1 yr deal.

Carson

Reaction score
Except Brian Allen is pretty bad which is why the Rams just released him. They also need an upgrade at DT on top of having Hankins back.

It’s like saying we can scratch LB off the list by having LVE back on another 1 yr deal.
Don’t believe it knocks it off completely. Doesn’t force you to force a pick

Malhavoc

Reaction score

I still think odds are that OL will be the pick at 24.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m lukewarm on KC…need to see him test we as I’m a little concerned about his athleticism and ability to separate.

That being said, I just found out he’s Lambs cousin so that alone probably puts him #1 on my big board.