WR we have met with

cnuball21

Reaction score
I don’t really see what Keon Coleman adds to this receivers group, at least in the immediate short term. I suppose he could be red zone target.

He ran a very limited route tree at FSU and doesn’t have top end speed. He’s extremely unrefined w/his route running and doesn’t consistently gain separation. He does well on contested balls but are you going to be forcing him passes versus Lamb? When you have a guy like that his presence on the field becomes predictable in the same way it is with Deuce Vaughn.
IMO you’d be replacing Michael Gallup with…Michael Gallup post injury.

cnuball21

Reaction score
faster 40 times like Xavier’s don’t commensurately translate at the NFL level, so a guy like Adonai running a 4.34 at 205 lbs is more impressive than a 175 guy running a faster time
AD was a guy I really liked at 24 pre combine…now not sure he will even be there

The quickness and smoothness of his feet and hips at his size reminds me of Lamb.

Mr_437

Reaction score
faster 40 times like Xavier’s don’t commensurately translate at the NFL level, so a guy like Adonai running a 4.34 at 205 lbs is more impressive than a 175 guy running a faster time
Absolutely, but fast is fast. AD has really good routes too, and him running a 4.3 put his stock over the top for me. I'd like to see him with a star on his helmet, and would hate to see in the division somewhere else.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Absolutely, but fast is fast. AD has really good routes too, and him running a 4.3 put his stock over the top for me. I'd like to see him with a star on his helmet, and would hate to see in the division somewhere else.
Mitchell is a fine prospect. But as a prospect, I think he carries a very similar grade to a number of OL that will also be available. When you also factor in the need on th OL, it will be interesting to see what direction we go.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Mitchell is a fine prospect. But as a prospect, I think he carries a very similar grade to a number of OL that will also be available. When you also factor in the need on th OL, it will be interesting to see what direction we go.
The need for a OT, C or OG depending on where Tyler Smith plays is glaring for sure. Dallas does do very well drafting 1st round OL, so we should be all for that.

Interested to see what happens or not happen in FA.

Carson

Reaction score
The need for a OT, C or OG depending on where Tyler Smith plays is glaring for sure. Dallas does do very well drafting 1st round OL, so we should be all for that.

I imagine it is something like

LT - Tyler (Richards)
LG - Bass
C - Biadasz / Draft pick (Huffman)
RG - Martin (Ball)
RT - Steele (Waletzko)

rambo2

Reaction score

Mitchell or oline would be a good choice. If Mitchell is gone there will be some good olinemen available, if Mitchell is there he would be a good choice as well. Mitchell does make sense for the long term. He would give them a 2nd outstanding receiver to go a long with Lamb for the long term. If they do go olineman, there will be some good receivers available at 56 as well, but they need linebacker and dtackle and a 3rd round running back too.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Mitchell or oline would be a good choice. If Mitchell is gone there will be some good olinemen available, if Mitchell is there he would be a good choice as well. Mitchell does make sense for the long term. He would give them a 2nd outstanding receiver to go a long with Lamb for the long term. If they do go olineman, there will be some good receivers available at 56 as well, but they need linebacker and dtackle and a 3rd round running back too.
:thumbup:I like this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Did those propping up Adonai Mitchell over Xavier Worthy actually watch or follow the Texas Longhorns??? :oops::banghead:

Adonai is very good, but Xavier is lights out a highlight reel who can be used in so many ways Adonai can't. You can't beat speed and quickness, especially proven production on the field. Compare their career and yearly stats, Xavier Worthy is better. It would be like passing up on "Bullet" Bob Hayes. BIG MISTAKE!!!

NFL Combine record breaking 40 time (4.21)

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Everybody pounding the table for Keon Coleman and his 4.62 official 40 yard time?

:lmao: :laugh::facepalm:
This is what happens when your prospect acumen is entirely based on media combine hype. There is no correlation between 40 yard variance beyond ~sub 4.5 and production at the nfl level.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is what happens when your prospect acumen is entirely based on media combine hype. There is no correlation between 40 yard variance beyond ~sub 4.5 and production at the nfl level.
2023 Keon Coleman stats: 50 catches for 658 yards. That's it? That's what some of you are excited about? His college career stats were just as dismally average. What is all the hoopla about?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
2023 Keon Coleman stats: 50 catches for 658 yards. That's it? That's what some of you are excited about? His college career stats were just as dismally average. What is all the hoopla about?
?

How does Keon Coleman have to do with anything I posted?