Wrestling Fans... Faces & Heels, Your Favorites

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am glad someone finally said Diamond Dallas Paige. He chose the name Dallas because he is a Cowboys fan. So is diva Mickey James.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3898069 said:
I am glad someone finally said Diamond Dallas Paige. He chose the name Dallas because he is a Cowboys fan. So is diva Mickey Ray.
I met him in Atlanta once. Really great guy and took the time to talk to me for a few minutes. The biggest thing that surprised me was his size. He really isn't any bigger than me, just average sized. He looked surprised when I told my wife "hey look there's DDP!" He immediately came over and shook my hand.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3898129 said:
I met him in Atlanta once. Really great guy and took the time to talk to me for a few minutes. The biggest thing that surprised me was his size. He really isn't any bigger than me, just average sized. He looked surprised when I told my wife "hey look there's DDP!" He immediately came over and shook my hand.

Cool story. I saw him once after a show and he was in the middle of a huge group of fans and everybody said he was really nice. I remember the story he did with Taker where he was stalking Taker and his wife..I had no idea it was DDP.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
From what I hear DDP was always a really nice, cool, guy to the fans. Mostly cause he worked very hard to ever get over, especially with him not even starting till he was much older.

DDP was ok. I found him entertaining at times during his run in WCW but I was never just super impressed with him. He did some good things.

Phoenix

Reaction score
WackoGirl;3904082 said:
I am suprised nobody mention Owen Hart as heel, he is the best heel ever!

:welcome:

You're right...I had forgotten about him!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I liked The Rock when he was both a face and a heel.

I stopped watching pro wrestling a long time ago, though. I was a WCW fan as a kid. When it went south, I stopped watching.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3902813 said:
From what I hear DDP was always a really nice, cool, guy to the fans. Mostly cause he worked very hard to ever get over, especially with him not even starting till he was much older.

DDP was ok. I found him entertaining at times during his run in WCW but I was never just super impressed with him. He did some good things.

I met DDP when I was a kid. He was one of the nicest guys in the world. One of these days I'll dive through my parents' basement and try and find the pictures.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I have a hard time thinking of Owen as a great heel..I don't know why..maybe the way he passed on and then watching the tribute show and everybody talking about how he was such a funny guy.

Great knowing DDP was nice to the fans. So many athletes aren't.

WackoGirl

Benched
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3904301 said:
I have a hard time thinking of Owen as a great heel..I don't know why..maybe the way he passed on and then watching the tribute show and everybody talking about how he was such a funny guy.

Great knowing DDP was nice to the fans. So many athletes aren't.

Owen love playing pranks on people and from what I have heard, he is a great person but he is still the best heel ever to me! He is very sorely missed! :(

tico

Reaction score
1. Ultimate Warrior
2. Undertaker
3. Rock
4. Randy Orton
5. LOD/Road Warriors
6. Goldberg
7. Scott Steiner
8. Razor Ramon..lol

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
WackoGirl;3904386 said:
Owen love playing pranks on people and from what I have heard, he is a great person but he is still the best heel ever to me! He is very sorely missed! :(

I think from all accounts Owen was a really nice fun guy...what happened to him makes me ill.

welcome to the board...