Video: Wright is Shinning Same ol' Dak

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Its early . . . so I got my ear to the ground . . . thus far in position practice Dak is being frustrated by a 6'4 corner . . . because Dak can not place a ball in the correct spot because Dak is inaccurate. . . . wait till we go to 11 on 11 and preseason games and regular season games. . . . Dak is trash and Wright is exploiting his crappy passes
You certainly have a strong opinion, lol.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Its early . . . so I got my ear to the ground . . . thus far in position practice Dak is being frustrated by a 6'4 corner . . . because Dak can not place a ball in the correct spot because Dak is inaccurate. . . . wait till we go to 11 on 11 and preseason games and regular season games. . . . Dak is trash and Wright is exploiting his crappy passes
So you are basing these inaccuracy claims on Wright breaking up a couple passes? Come on now, you're better than that.

Now you're saying he is "frustrated" and "trash" lol... Did he take your girl in middle school or something?

Oh and you said 11 on 11? Hmm...

Last edited:

Scotman

Reaction score

My boy Wright is shinning . . . 2 out of 4 times Dak challenged Him . . . Dak lost . . . as always I am giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but already it doesnt sound good.

Dak is gonna make Wright look like an All Pro by the 1st week of the season.

Dak's in the vicinity lobs aren't gonna cut it with a 6'4 CB. . .

:facepalm:
As usual Commentators / Fans making excuses for Dak . . . its gonna be a long season listening to the Dak apologists . . . He didnt improve same ol Dak

Wait, I watched the video and must have missed something. How in the world did you take anything negative away about Dak from that? Seriously? Did you really listen to that podcast and think it was talking about Dak? I'm not even joking...seriously? You came away from that short video and mention Wright's name twice and Dak's name FIVE times. Like...you watched that and tried to interpret how Dak performed based on how they felt Wright looked?

You can't possibly have watched that and had any educated notion about Dak one way or the other. What was the play called? What situations were they trying to simulate? Obviously, they build plays at this point in camp to favor one side or the other to create learning experiences. What was the scenario in each of the plays that Wright looked great in? What was Noah Brown's responsibility on those plays? Were the plays designed to simply test Wright's ability to press the sidel;ine? A comeback route? I can't tell that from this video and you can't either.

If you came away from that video with convinced Dak didn't sound good...you went into it convinced that Dak didn't sound good.

I'm not an "apologist" either. Before you stoop to grade-school-name-calling, which is the last bastion of a lost argument, go back and read my takes on Dak.

This is a ridiculous take based on this clip.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The most honest post . . . we will se if those "Intangiables" will produce wins this year.

Thus far He is becoming Injury prone (Finished last 2 seasons injured) His "Running" is his only asset because He cant read a defense and needs a School yard atmosphere to succeed . . . we will see if His scrambling ability is still there this season .

As far as leadership goes that's overrated . . . with a team full of losers The leader is the one to blame .

This team has a true leader in Micah . . not this clown who took a Public relations course at Mississippi State

This is a low football iq post

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The first excuse will be ......he's rusty.
Then the defense can't hold the opposition scoreless for the first 3 Quarters.
Moving along it's the coaching at fault.
Zeke can't move the ball.
And the cherry on the cake excuse....is(Drumroll please) it was a "catchable" pass.....if the WR is an octopus that is!!!
Talent cannot be taught, Dak has a very limited base from accuracy to pocket awareness, etc.
Dak the "Sack" man coming soon to a Cowboy horror show near you!!!

why are you still here? Obviously your word means crap cuz you swore you were leaving when Dak signed his contract lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

My boy Wright is shinning . . . 2 out of 4 times Dak challenged Him . . . Dak lost . . . as always I am giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but already it doesnt sound good.

Dak is gonna make Wright look like an All Pro by the 1st week of the season.

Dak's in the vicinity lobs aren't gonna cut it with a 6'4 CB. . .

:facepalm:
As usual Commentators / Fans making excuses for Dak . . . its gonna be a long season listening to the Dak apologists . . . He didnt improve same ol Dak

You’re about as ignorant as I am about nuclear energy. First off you obviously haven’t been paying attention. Dak has said repeatedly that in training camp that’s he will force the football in tight situations so that he’s receivers know to expect the football. Dak has never been known to reclklessly throw the football up for grabs. He has had to do it because they’ve been behind so often. He has balled out doing his best to win games. Sometimes that ends up in interceptions he tries so hard. Ignorant fans like you look at that and say Dak sucks and as long as he’s the QB the Cowboys will suck. Wake up and quit embarrassing yourself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He's not...
Kudo’s to you my fellow old Cowboys fan. I don’t have to tell you to ignore these “I want it now damn it!!!!” Youngsters who haven’t a clue. It is extremely hard to win a championship. I do see positive decisions taking place., Time will tells.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You are my translator now . . . Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Can anyone formulate a proper argument without including the word Hate ?
Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash......

There. Formulate a proper enough "argument" for you?

It should be dubbed a debate. But you show true colors with argument.

Cause that's all you're here for.

EXPOSED.....AGAIN.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Kudo’s to you my fellow old Cowboys fan. I don’t have to tell you to ignore these “I want it now damn it!!!!” Youngsters who haven’t a clue. It is extremely hard to win a championship. I do see positive decisions taking place., Time will tells.
Man......most of 'em aren't youngsters!! Seriously.

Scorned at Hooters, I guess.

kskboys

Reaction score
Most Playstation players don't get it .......practice is used to to perfect your craft and taking chances is part of that.
And it's for every sport. I see vet pitchers in MLB getting the snot knocked out of them in preseason every year. They're just trying new pitches.