Wulf Down and Out

burmafrd

Reaction score
no worries

You are too mean to die young.

Besides which you fulfill a niche here on Cowboys Zone therefore Tom Landry and our others upstairs will make sure you will be around for a long time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Send the best wishes I can send and hope that all goes well for a speedy recovery.

ologan

Reaction score
burmafrd;4743107 said:
no worries

You are too mean to die young.

Besides which you fulfill a niche here on Cowboys Zone therefore Tom Landry and our others upstairs will make sure you will be around for a long time.

Echo these sentiments, Wulf! We sure need your voice of sanity in this sometimes confusing CBZ!

Mr_Bill

Reaction score
Wulfman;4742753 said:
Hey everyone!

I know my "Wulf Den" columns have been missing over the last couple of weeks, and I wanted everyone to know why that is, and why there won't be any for a few more weeks, at least.

On this coming Tuesday, September 25th, I'll be undergoing open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve. Mine is defective (I was born with it), and has gotten progressively worse over the last 6-8 months to the point that I have no choice but to get it replaced.

The prospects are good. I'm relatively young for the procedure (early 40's) and have no other health issues. But there are no guarantees, so I wanted you all to know what's going on.

Should the worst happen and I not return, know that I have enjoyed being a part of these forums as well as those which preceded it, and hope that my contributions have, in some way, enhanced your experience.

To Hos, BP, and the other guys I've known from way back when, keep the fire burning.

Should things go as expected, I will still be down and out for at least a couple of weeks, so I'm guessing that my column won't return until after the Ravens game following the bye week.

Until then, long live the star!

My prayers for your speedy recovery.

I am looking forward to your eventual return and will miss your perspective until that happens.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Godspeed, Wulfman. Looking forward to reading the column in a few weeks!

Also -- that title should read "Wulf Down, but NOT Out!" :D

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good luck, Wulf.

Somebody change this unfortunately thread title to Wulf: up and at 'em.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
best of luck to you and thanks for your previous posts, i always get something from them.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Good Luck Wulfman. I am confident that I will be enjoying your columns in the very near future.

I'll be saying a prayer for you and looking forward to your return.

Godspeed.