WWE Battleground Prediction Thread - Winners Bolded

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
UT looks alot better to me than he did at that WM match!

Best gimmick & entrance EVER!

He looks mean as hell...I bet in his heyday he was totally badass.

YouTube his American Bas *** days. He was a bad man back then. Almost a shame we have to see him now as nothing more than a shell of what he once was. Then again WWE has a habit of doing that over and over again when their current product can't deliver like it once did.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This. All. Day. Long.

There's a big difference between the champion making the contender appear as though he can win the belt and beating him cleanly and the champion making the contender appear as though he can when and then cheating him out of the title.

The first makes the contender look worthy but allows the champion to be a champion.

What the WWE creative team & Vince accomplishes now is make the champion look weak and undeserving of the belt.

I don't see that being helpful to the WWE.

Even Jr at only 9 years old gets it.

"How can Rollins be champion when he never pinned Lesner ever?"

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
YouTube his American Bas *** days. He was a bad man back then. Almost a shame we have to see him now as nothing more than a shell of what he once was. Then again WWE has a habit of doing that over and over again when their current product can't deliver like it once did.

He looks ok to me. His tombstones are better than Kane's. He's not fat.

I look at these guys totally different than you guys!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
with all the equipment & trainers available to these guys you should never have the fatties like Bray..Owens...

That aggravates the crap out of me. Like a Cowboy coming to camp 40 lbs overweight!

no excuse!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
with all the equipment & trainers available to these guys you should never have the fatties like Bray..Owens...

That aggravates the crap out of me. Like a Cowboy coming to camp 40 lbs overweight!

no excuse!
WWE's history is littered with big guys. And I mean some were HUGE. Others who were just "normal" size were about as non-athletic as you can get. But at some point many of them were champions. It's about keeping a roster of diverse talent to fit the many storylines.

Remember not every storyline requires six pack abs. :laugh:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even Jr at only 9 years old gets it.

"How can Rollins be champion when he never pinned Lesner ever?"

LOL!

Yes, he does get it.

I blame the recently departed Dusty Rhodes for starting a lot of this non-sense we see with bogus finishes. Russo took bogus to a whole new level. I'd like to see a few more clean finishes and less run-ins myself.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE's history is littered with big guys. And I mean some were HUGE. Others who were just "normal" size were about as non-athletic as you can get. But at some point many of them were champions. It's about keeping a roster of diverse talent to fit the many storylines.

Agreed.

The history of wrestling is one of the large, "raw-bone" guy who's more huge than his is a body-builder. And he certainly isn't "sleek" like many of the wrestlers are today in order to hit those flying high-spots.

The traveling carnies featured guys just like I described... someone like Randy Orton wouldn't have worked, a Stan Hansen-type was the order of the day.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

haha..so there's a place in WWE for guys who need Medifast badly...Bray's way overweight but that beard is his grossiest feature BY FAR.

God only knows what has hatched up in there

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Agreed.

The history of wrestling is one of the large, "raw-bone" guy who's more huge than his is a body-builder. And he certainly isn't "sleek" like many of the wrestlers are today in order to hit those flying high-spots.

The traveling carnies featured guys just like I described... someone like Randy Orton wouldn't have worked, a Stan Hansen-type was the order of the day.

times need to change...look at Roman he was out for months but obviously cared enough to keep in great shape

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
times need to change...look at Roman he was out for months but obviously cared enough to keep in great shape

You could be right. The entire business has some issues at this point. I have heard former members of the profession say, "Professional wrestlers need to look like pro wrestlers... and many of these guys don't."

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
You could be right. But I think nationally and really internationally also, the business is far less popular than it use to be.

that arena looks full....they are coming to Jerryworld & I bet they believe they can fill it.

WWE has no competition. They have those cheesy shows that lol like they hold 100 people max & most of them have very bad BO.

This is exactly why I hate Cena

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that arena looks full....they are coming to Jerryworld & I bet they believe they can fill it.

WWE has no competition. They have those cheesy shows that lol like they hold 100 people max & most of them have very bad BO.

That's true. They can fill a single arena. But every night of the week for decades there were arenas holding a few hundred to a several thousand all over the US and Canada.

See I don't have a problem with a "cheesy" show for weekly TV... Yeah, the bigger shows need to be first-rate.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That's true. They can fill a single arena. But every night of the week for decades there were arenas holding a few hundred to a several thousand all over the US and Canada.

See I don't have a problem with a "cheesy" show for weekly TV... Yeah, the bigger shows need to be first-rate.

I hate those low class wrestling promotions. They look soooo cheap.

Rock's cousin looks transgender.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The Authority seems like a poor man's nWo without the charisma. Seth is bad version of Hogan in the nWo and the authority has no one quite like the outsiders, J&J security. The whole authority schtick is pretty bad I mean at least when orton was in the fold they had that one other guy.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
no Sting yet.......

must not be tonite.

this gal trying to look like that Lana is lame!

jrumann59

Reaction score

maybe for a wrestlemania, no way they can fill it for a Raw or any other show. Most of the arenas they go to are curtained off they only fill about 50% even small First mariner in Baltimore has a 14K cap and they only get about 7500 on good show.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
maybe for a wrestlemania, no way they can fill it for a Raw or any other show. Most of the arenas they go to are curtained off they only fill about 50% even small First mariner in Baltimore has a 14K cap and they only get about 7500 on good show.

I am POSITIVE they aren't so dumb as to rent out Jerry World for a RAW.

They have that arena in Dallas where the Mavs play. I guess that's their go to place.