WWE Battleground Prediction Thread - Winners Bolded

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
220px-WWE_Battleground_2015_Official_Poster.jpg

*This is all I see scheduled right now. I add additional matchs when I see then. Who ya got?

No
Matches
Stipulations

1P

R-Truth vs. King Barrett

Singles match for Barrett's King of the Ring crown

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt

Singles match

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) Won by DQ (Undertaker interferes) Rollins retains

Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

The Prime Time Players
(Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods)

Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

John Cena
(c) vs. Kevin Owens

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Singles match

Charlotte Flair
vs. Brie Bella vs. Sasha Banks

Triple threat match

· (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

· P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

th

Last edited:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Too bad Ryback got injured even though I wasn't looking forward to that match lol. The only two matches I'm looking forward to are Cena-Owens and Rollins-Lesnar.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
220px-WWE_Battleground_2015_Official_Poster.jpg

*This is all I see scheduled right now. I add additional matchs when I see then. Who ya got?

No
Matches
Stipulations

1P

R-Truth vs. King Barrett

Singles match for Barrett's King of the Ring crown

Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt

Singles match

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)

Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

The Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) (c) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods)

Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

John Cena (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Singles match

· (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

· P – indicates the match will take place on the pre-show

th

1. Barrett - at some point they have to give him a win right? Right?

2. Wyatt - nefariously setting up SummerSlam rematch, maybe HIAC or just a regular ol' chain link fence match.

3. Rollins - not sure how they'll have him pull it off, doubt it's clean.

4. The New Day - afterwards Vince puts the PTP in a feud with the Ascension on Superstars or whatever the C show is now. (This is more worry, I like the PTP and hope they stay in the tag team picture)

5. Cena - I'm loving the open US challenge stuff. Yeah, Owens could do it too but I think the gimmick would work best with a face

6. Does it really matter? Sheamus heel run is ... well... boring the crap out of me. And Orton is Orton I guess.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Go Seth! They write him now like he'd be scared to wrestle a diva even....

what a waste of a great talent.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I like Owens I like wrestlers like Owens whether they be Canyon or Orton (though he has become more predictable), that are "innovators" of offense they can get you no matter what you do. Its nice to see some moves that that are not retreads of older moves to a degree. The one that really needs to go though is that pop up power bomb, its whole execution shows your opponent has to help you. I know that most of the moves require a level of cooperation but whether it be the chokeslam or the pop up both moves insult the intelligence of fans.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Bold prediction is this is where Sheamus will cash it in.

Lesnar wins by DQ ( I can't see Rollins losing the belt or Lesnar actually losing), Lesnar destroys everyone including Rollins. Sheamus comes in and cashes in the briefcase. Sheamus is the new corporate champ, Rollins will slowly turn into a face, go against authority and face HHH @ SS.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I'll be ff'ing ALOT if Sheamus becomes champ. I'm not watching his crap.

how about Cesaro? You know someone who can actually wrestle...

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Possible Spoiler Alert:

Luke Harper is supposed to interfere in the Wyatt-Reigns match. Sting has been rumored to also get involved somehow leading up to a Sting-Wyatt Summer Slam match.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Possible Spoiler Alert:

Luke Harper is supposed to interfere in the Wyatt-Reigns match. Sting has been rumored to also get involved somehow leading up to a Sting-Wyatt Summer Slam match.

I LOVE Sting! I don't care how old he is...what he can or can't do anymore...he has more charisma in one of his fingers than Brock has in his whole body including that flat head of his!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I like Owens I like wrestlers like Owens whether they be Canyon or Orton (though he has become more predictable), that are "innovators" of offense they can get you no matter what you do. Its nice to see some moves that that are not retreads of older moves to a degree. The one that really needs to go though is that pop up power bomb, its whole execution shows your opponent has to help you. I know that most of the moves require a level of cooperation but whether it be the chokeslam or the pop up both moves insult the intelligence of fans.

I can't stand Owens. He's fat & I frankly see nothing special about him. His "don't care" stories are lame too. Cesaro can wrestle rings around that fat slob.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Is it just me or are people surprised that Cean was not severely injured in that match between the DDT and shoulder buster he took. I was surprised though that Cena didn't drop the US Champ strap it just felt like that is what they were building to. Now the taker showing up n the Lesnar match was weird is he part of the Authority now and man does he look old.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You knew they wanted 2 months of Rollins/Lesner promos. Hopefully we will get a clean finish at Summer Slam.

LOL!

Yeah.

And now they have 80-yo wrestler who wrestles about 4 times a year now as the "big" challenger for Lesner.