WWE Network

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Saw an ad for it. Looks like a really good deal for wrestling fans. I haven't watched wrestling since the nWo days when I was in high school. I wish they had something similar for UFC events.

gambit187

Reaction score
I am 43 and have watched WWE faithfully until I was 18..........over the years I have watched it off and on for spurts at a time......I love the WWE Network.....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
A friend of mine and I went in half on it and we've watched some stuff off of it. It's pretty cool.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I just signed up last week and I love it so far! I watched the Royal Rumble from 1990 and 1991 and it really brought me back to my childhood. The fact that you get all of the PPV's plus all of the archived matches and original programming for $9.99 a month is a good deal imo! If anyone is looking to sign up let me know cause I can refer 10 people and they'll get a $25 gift card to the WWE Store for signing up.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Initially it is a very good deal. Rumor has it that they will go up on price but I still think it is worth it.

The con in my view is that they don't add enough new content once you watched everything. You can only see retro programming for so long.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We got the 1 week free and loved it. Lots of content to watch - I'm not sure you could watch it all if you wanted to. Each week there is new content that isn't on TV that gets added also. It's cost is reasonable and even if it goes to $11.99 or $12.99 as rumored at the end of the year it's still a good deal. We don't have the time to watch it consistently so we cancelled but I really didn't want to. If all you watched was the PPV each month it's worth it so I might call them back up and subscribe again. They also have the deal with WWE merchandise where you get a $25 credit when signing up and I think you get $25 for every person you refer also. Not exactly sure of the details.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Doggone it. I was streaming Payback PPV over Google ChromeCast to my big screen TV and actually fell asleep last night halfway through the show. I hope it's available on the WWE Network for replay today after work...before RAW...

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Doggone it. I was streaming Payback PPV over Google ChromeCast to my big screen TV and actually fell asleep last night halfway through the show. I hope it's available on the WWE Network for replay today after work...before RAW...

It's on replay once the show ends.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I was planning on watching Payback last night through my PS3 but it was buffering like crazy. I have a PS3 fat that is probably 6 years old so I wonder if the wi-fi inside of the PS3 couldn't handle WWE's streaming? Anyways I ended up playing it through my iMac and then I connected it to my TV via HDMI. It never buffered and the video quality was quite good. For $9.99 a month it is a very good deal and even if it goes up a few bucks a month it'll still be worth it. I love Legends House!

Phoenix

Reaction score
I was planning on watching Payback last night through my PS3 but it was buffering like crazy. I have a PS3 fat that is probably 6 years old so I wonder if the wi-fi inside of the PS3 couldn't handle WWE's streaming? Anyways I ended up playing it through my iMac and then I connected it to my TV via HDMI. It never buffered and the video quality was quite good. For $9.99 a month it is a very good deal and even if it goes up a few bucks a month it'll still be worth it. I love Legends House!

Been meaning to catch a show or two of Legends House, thanks for reminding me :)

Yep I was able to see Payback last night. Pretty entertaining show I thought. Plus, like DVR'd RAWs and Smackdowns, I am able to FF through the filler matches like with the divas.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Been meaning to catch a show or two of Legends House, thanks for reminding me :)

Yep I was able to see Payback last night. Pretty entertaining show I thought. Plus, like DVR'd RAWs and Smackdowns, I am able to FF through the filler matches like with the divas.

At first I thought Legends House looked stupid but then I found myself watching 4 episodes in one night and loving it lol. Mean Gene is hilarious and gets highly annoyed at Jimmy Hart all of the time. Not to mention he is very perverted. I think it is funny and entertaining.

Payback was good and I enjoyed the last 5 minutes of Raw with Seth Rollins heal turn.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
At first I thought Legends House looked stupid but then I found myself watching 4 episodes in one night and loving it lol. Mean Gene is hilarious and gets highly annoyed at Jimmy Hart all of the time. Not to mention he is very perverted. I think it is funny and entertaining.

Payback was good and I enjoyed the last 5 minutes of Raw with Seth Rollins heal turn.

No Seth! Say it isn't so. As a wrestling newbie he was one of my favorites.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He still can be, just as a heel :)

I actually meant to say he IS one of my favorites & not was.

I really like the guy. That was probably the best written segment I've seen since I started watching.

And nobody can tell me those chair shots do not hurt. I kind of wish they would not do that.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I actually meant to say he IS one of my favorites & not was.

I really like the guy. That was probably the best written segment I've seen since I started watching.

And nobody can tell me those chair shots do not hurt. I kind of wish they would not do that.

well Dean Ambrose is a big boy he can take it. He use to compete in death matches during his indie days (the kind of matches Terry Funk and Mick Foley use to compete in) so he probably has a high tolerance for pain

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I am sure they can all take it but is it really necessary to hit someone 10 times in the back or over the shoulder to emphasize a beat down?

A little over the top to me but anyway.