WWE Network

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dumb question but to anyone. That believe guy Bo whatever is he related to Bray Wyatt?

If you took the beard off Bray they look just alike.
You are catching on! Connecting the dots on that relationship is impressive. Here is the story:

Windham Lawrence Rotunda (Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt) and his younger brother, Taylor Rotunda (Bo Dallas) are third generation professional wrestler; their grandfather Blackjack Mulligan, father Mike Rotunda (Irwin R. Schyster aka IRS) and uncles Barry and Kendall Windham were all professional wrestlers.

---------------------------------

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas – Brothers Traveling in Opposite Directions
May 29, 2014 By: David M Levin Category: WWE | Pro Wrestling

The WWE may have truly blown a chance at promoting a wrestler who could be a real star in the coming decade.

When I saw Bo Dallas’ debut on Raw Monday night, it took me to a very dark place in terms of wrestling history, wrestling potential and more important, how the WWE could really use a star like Taylor Rotundo (his real name) and may have destroyed his career even before it truly started. Dallas’ first appearance in the WWE when he battled Wade Barrett gave us hope the third generation of Windhams would carry on the family name in grand style.

That tradition has been bestowed upon his brother Windham Rotundo – that’s Bray Wyatt to all of you out in wrestling land. As the new torch bearer for the Windham name – where their father is Mike Rotundo, their grandfather is Black Jack Mulligan and their uncle is Barry Windham, the WWE and the wrestling business could only hope these two young lions were only as good as their father and other family members.

It also shows how the WWE has taken one of the family members and created an instant star in Wyatt’s Kevin Sullivan-like mantras and may have pushed Dallas back into a state of confusion with him Tim Tebow-like persona.

Read more: http://camelclutchblog.com/bray-wyatt-bo-dallas-brothers/

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
You are catching on! Connecting the dots on that relationship is impressive. Here is the story:

Windham Lawrence Rotunda (Husky Harris/Bray Wyatt) and his younger brother, Taylor Rotunda (Bo Dallas) are third generation professional wrestler; their grandfather Blackjack Mulligan, father Mike Rotunda (Irwin R. Schyster aka IRS) and uncles Barry and Kendall Windham were all professional wrestlers.

Thanks. Maybe he will join his brother eventually.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
547727_10200258788130411_28908788_n-580x478.jpg

Bray, the sister and Bo

1527092_10201907613910025_16681585_n.jpg

Family pic

Last edited:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score

---------------------------------

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas – Brothers Traveling in Opposite Directions
May 29, 2014 By: David M Levin Category: WWE | Pro Wrestling

The WWE may have truly blown a chance at promoting a wrestler who could be a real star in the coming decade.

When I saw Bo Dallas’ debut on Raw Monday night, it took me to a very dark place in terms of wrestling history, wrestling potential and more important, how the WWE could really use a star like Taylor Rotundo (his real name) and may have destroyed his career even before it truly started. Dallas’ first appearance in the WWE when he battled Wade Barrett gave us hope the third generation of Windhams would carry on the family name in grand style.

That tradition has been bestowed upon his brother Windham Rotundo – that’s Bray Wyatt to all of you out in wrestling land. As the new torch bearer for the Windham name – where their father is Mike Rotundo, their grandfather is Black Jack Mulligan and their uncle is Barry Windham, the WWE and the wrestling business could only hope these two young lions were only as good as their father and other family members.

It also shows how the WWE has taken one of the family members and created an instant star in Wyatt’s Kevin Sullivan-like mantras and may have pushed Dallas back into a state of confusion with him Tim Tebow-like persona.

Read more: http://camelclutchblog.com/bray-wyatt-bo-dallas-brothers/

That's right I.R.S. is their father!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I love those family pics. I think it's great they get to work together. And I guess in wrestling that is an impressive pedigree they have.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bray is an absolute stud, IMO, for their business.

Very athletic for a big man and I absolutely love his promos and character.

The Bo Dallas guy...ugh. He might have been given one of the top 10 worst gimmicks to ever come out with. BoLieve? Are you kidding me? Yuck.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
For their size all those Wyatt guys are athletic. The black headed guy kills me with his facial expressions.

I cannot stand that Russian guy. Or that girl either.

And I've seen enough of the girl wrestler that goes nuts when she loses.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
For their size all those Wyatt guys are athletic. The black headed guy kills me with his facial expressions.

I cannot stand that Russian guy. Or that girl either.

And I've seen enough of the girl wrestler that goes nuts when she loses.

Luke Harper (the black headed guy) is supposedly really popular within the WWE and could be one of their main superstars.

Yeah Rusev is lame and Lana is annoying but man those legs :D

I am with you 100% on Alicia Fox! No one even cares what she does after her match.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Luke Harper (the black headed guy) is supposedly really popular within the WWE and could be one of their main superstars.

Yeah Rusev is lame and Lana is annoying but man those legs :D

I am with you 100% on Alicia Fox! No one even cares what she does after her match.

Agreed on Harper.

Rusev is destined for something big also. Unless they kill his character like they did to Ryback. I saw some of Lana's college pics the other day. She looked different without that hair pulled back. You are right about those legs.

Everyone is over Alicia Fox already. She is nothing but a waste of good air time.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That girl is a waste of time. Her going bat crazy is not fun or entertaining.

The Russian guy is not entertaining to me because the guys he wrestles never win or come close.

Luke Harper. Yea that's his name. I like him. For a huge guy he's really athletic.m

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Agreed on Harper.

Rusev is destined for something big also. Unless they kill his character like they did to Ryback. I saw some of Lana's college pics the other day. She looked different without that hair pulled back. You are right about those legs.

Everyone is over Alicia Fox already. She is nothing but a waste of good air time.

Some people think that the whole Rusev storyline is setting up for a possible Kurt Angle return for all of the medals. I did read an article that Angle said he's most likely coming back in the fall. The article was from January so who knows if he'll really come back.

I'll have to look for those college pics of Lana :D

I think the whole Diva division is pretty lame imo.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Who is Kurt Angle?

An actual real wrestler who won a Gold Medal in a real Olympics. He's a really good wrestler. Used to be in WWF/WWE but went to TNA quite some time ago. Not real sure what his current status is these days.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
An actual real wrestler who won a Gold Medal in a real Olympics. He's a really good wrestler. Used to be in WWF/WWE but went to TNA quite some time ago. Not real sure what his current status is these days.

Ok. Thanks. I thought maybe he was on the show now & I just missed him on there.

A gold medal is big time. I hope he comes on there

Phoenix

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks. I thought maybe he was on the show now & I just missed him on there.

A gold medal is big time. I hope he comes on there

He was actually trying to make this past Olympics wrestling team for the USA but something happened, I don't really remember what. Injury maybe? I forget.