WWE News: John Cena Confirms That He Will Never Turn Heel

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They are way too silly for me.

And they need to bring that Sting guy on ASAP.

That's understandable. That type of comedy gimmick wouldn't work for everyone. I just like it cause it's really better with his personality. I think when Cody does serious stuff he's too stiff and doesn't seem natural at all.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
That's understandable. That type of comedy gimmick wouldn't work for everyone. I just like it cause it's really better with his personality. I think when Cody does serious stuff he's too stiff and doesn't seem natural at all.

I noticed the other night they were playing to the kids in the front & it suddenly occurred to me that's what they are there for. Just another kiddie act. Buy the cool star gloves that Stardust wears!

I'd rather watch guys that scare the kids (except for Brock) :p

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
They are way too silly for me.

And they need to bring that Sting guy on ASAP.

Sting is 54 so if and when he comes back it'll be most likely for one more match at WM 31. I have always loved Sting and will mark out when he comes back to TV. He's not silly at all like Goldust and Stardust.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Sting is 54 so if and when he comes back it'll be most likely for one more match at WM 31. I have always loved Sting and will mark out when he comes back to TV. He's not silly at all like Goldust and Stardust.

54! Wow. I know some of those guys are older but that seems really old to wrestle.

Why don't they bring him out just to talk? Like that drunk Flair guy & Hogan. They don't do anything.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
54! Wow. I know some of those guys are older but that seems really old to wrestle.

Why don't they bring him out just to talk? Like that drunk Flair guy & Hogan. They don't do anything.

Lol....he's never been with the WWE before so when he's officially signed I'm guessing he'll be on TV for a little bit before his match at WM 31.

He's been rumored to be close to signing with the WWE for a long time so who know's what's going to happen.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Bkq8gPLCMAI-6OE.jpg

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Lol....he's never been with the WWE before so when he's officially signed I'm guessing he'll be on TV for a little bit before his match at WM 31.

He's been rumored to be close to signing with the WWE for a long time so who know's what's going to happen.

He probably doesn't need the money then. I'm sure those others do.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
He probably doesn't need the money then. I'm sure those others do.

No he doesn't....Hogan's been bugging him lately to sign and thinks he needs at least one match in the WWE to solidify his career. Even though he was huge for the WCW he's never been on the worldwide stage of WrestleMania. Every recent interview Sting has stated that he wants to be a part of the WWE and wrestle the Undertaker at WM31.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Sad news!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0828/580528/jake-the-snake-roberts-hospitalized/#!bLTozA

"WWE Hall of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts is currently unconscious in a Las Vegas hospital.
Roberts took a flight yesterday to attend a show in Las Vegas. Roberts passed out on the plane, and has been unconscious since. An ambulance was taken to the plane, and Roberts was transported to a nearby hospital.

I am told that Roberts has double pneumonia, and doctors have said that his lungs are filled with fluid and there is a mass on his brain. I hope to have an update soon.

Follow Raj Giri on Twitter at @RajGiri_303. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2014/0828/580528/jake-the-snake-roberts-hospitalized/#ixzz3Bik5kARM
Follow us: @WrestlingINC on Twitter | WrestlingINC on Facebook"

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually like the Stardust thing myself. I think Cody Rhodes pulls it off perfectly and I actually think he's more entertaining in that gimmick than Dustin has ever been as Golddust.

I'm really afraid they are going to get the title shot at Night of Champions. If they do I hope upon hope they don't win. All their matches get skipped on my TV.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
To Sting's credit he has stayed in amazing condition.

I googled him out of curiosity & at some point he owned a gym. He does look nice & trim.

I liked the CROW look. Kind of cool.

They need a knockout event right about now. I wouldn't care if they just let him come out & talk. Just do something. Or try to get that Punk guy back. I'd be all in for that.

The only OMG moment I remember since I've been watching is when Seth quit the Shield.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I googled him out of curiosity & at some point he owned a gym. He does look nice & trim.

I liked the CROW look. Kind of cool.

They need a knockout event right about now. I wouldn't care if they just let him come out & talk. Just do something. Or try to get that Punk guy back. I'd be all in for that.

The only OMG moment I remember since I've been watching is when Seth quit the Shield.

The Crow look absolutely rocked when he introduced it. I can still remember that reaction. Regarding Punk, I am/was a huge fan and really want him to return but I just don't see it happening anytime soon if ever.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The Crow look absolutely rocked when he introduced it. I can still remember that reaction. Regarding Punk, I am/was a huge fan and really want him to return but I just don't see it happening anytime soon if ever.

I actually did not even know about that CROW stuff till I researched the movie. Bruce Lee's son. So cool. And so very sad.

Yea Sting rocks that if the pictures mean anything.

DanteEXT

Reaction score

That showed up after the NWO, right? Didn't Sting and Macho Man start appearing in the upper levels in the arenas in black and white, teasing that they too might be joining the NWO? That's my memory of it at least.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I actually did not even know about that CROW stuff till I researched the movie. Bruce Lee's son. So cool. And so very sad.

Yea, during 1997, even though Sting did not wrestle, just showed up and kicked *** in fights, WCW actually got higher ratings than the WWF mainly due to Sing and the nWo

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yea, during 1997, even though Sting did not wrestle, just showed up and kicked *** in fights, WCW actually got higher ratings than the WWF mainly due to Sing and the nWo

I saw him without the makeup in one picture. He looks young for his age.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Just to give you some context, in mid 1996, Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) and Kevin Nash (Diesel), two of the WWFs biggest stars joined the WCW and started an almost invasion angle, where they would both come to the WCW and take over. Eventually it was revealed that Hulk Hogan was their partner as well and the three of them would basically terrorize WCW on a weekly basis for about a year. One of their first matches as a group was at War games, which is kind of like hell in a cell, but it's 4 on 4 and you can only win by one member submitting. The WCW team was Rick Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger and Sting vs the nWo team, consisting of Hogan, Hall, Nash and a mysterious 4th member. In the weeks leading up, the nWo used a Sting impersonator in order to make team WCW turn their back on Sting, which resulted in a 3 vs 4 match where Sting didn't show up, but the imposter sting did, which led to the real sting showing up (still not the crow look) and knocking out the entire nWo, before asking how's this for proof, then leaving. The nWo team won in the end and on the next night, Sting basically said since WCW didn't trust him, he's a free agent, but for every fan that stuck by him, he will stick by you.

So over the course of the next year, the nWo would grow and constantly attack wrestlers back stage with bats, interfere with matches and have wrestlers stripped of titles and awarded to them. Occasionally Sting would show up in the rafters with his new Crow look, but would never take a side in the WCW/nWo conflict. At Uncensored, there was a 4 on 4 on 4 match that involved the nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Savage), team WCW (Luger, Giant, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner) and team Piper (Piper, Benoit, Jeff Jarrett, McMichaels), that of course the nWo won. After that Sting finally picked a side and then began terrorizing the nWo for the next year in a similar manner as well as some Undertaker like mind games.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Just to give you some context, in mid 1996, Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) and Kevin Nash (Diesel), two of the WWFs biggest stars joined the WCW and started an almost invasion angle, where they would both come to the WCW and take over. Eventually it was revealed that Hulk Hogan was their partner as well and the three of them would basically terrorize WCW on a weekly basis for about a year. One of their first matches as a group was at War games, which is kind of like hell in a cell, but it's 4 on 4 and you can only win by one member submitting. The WCW team was Rick Flair, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger and Sting vs the nWo team, consisting of Hogan, Hall, Nash and a mysterious 4th member. In the weeks leading up, the nWo used a Sting impersonator in order to make team WCW turn their back on Sting, which resulted in a 3 vs 4 match where Sting didn't show up, but the imposter sting did, which led to the real sting showing up (still not the crow look) and knocking out the entire nWo, before asking how's this for proof, then leaving. The nWo team won in the end and on the next night, Sting basically said since WCW didn't trust him, he's a free agent, but for every fan that stuck by him, he will stick by you.

So over the course of the next year, the nWo would grow and constantly attack wrestlers back stage with bats, interfere with matches and have wrestlers stripped of titles and awarded to them. Occasionally Sting would show up in the rafters with his new Crow look, but would never take a side in the WCW/nWo conflict. At Uncensored, there was a 4 on 4 on 4 match that involved the nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Savage), team WCW (Luger, Giant, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner) and team Piper (Piper, Benoit, Jeff Jarrett, McMichaels), that of course the nWo won. After that Sting finally picked a side and then began terrorizing the nWo for the next year in a similar manner as well as some Undertaker like mind games.

He's very cool. I loved that video. He looks badass. Listen to the fans going nuts.

The WWE desperately needs something exciting like that. I love that move he did. Holds them by the neck & drops them backward. Awesome! I never hear WWE fans that loud.