WWE Summer Slam Prediction Thread - Winners Bolded

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Big card this month for WWE's second biggest PPV of the year. A 4 hour show with lots of good matchups.

Who ya got?

No. - Matches - Stipulations

1. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. The Undertaker Singles match

2. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus Singles match

3. John Cena (US c) vs. Seth Rollins (WWE c) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

4. Ryback (c) vs. Big Show vs. The Miz Triple Threat match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

5. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose Tag team match

6. The Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil, Darren Young) (c) vs. Los Matadores (Fernando and Diego), (with El Torito) vs. The Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara and Kalisto) vs. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) Fatal 4-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

7. Stephen Amell and Neville vs. Stardust and King Barrett Tag team match

8. Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro Singles match

9. Team Bella (The Bella Twins (Nikki Bella and Brie Bella) and Alicia Fox) vs. Team B.A.D. (Naomi, Sasha Banks and Tamina) vs. PCB (Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch) Three-Team Elimination match

10. Dolph Ziggler (with Lana) vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae) Singles match No winner - double countout

(c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

220px-WWE_summerslam_2015_poster.jpeg

Last edited:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Cena and Rollins will be a DQ/Double Count out only way I can see each gets to keep their belts

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Here are my predictions:

New Day wins!!!

Undertaker loses because he will be distracted by Sting

Biggest bold prediction: Rollins beat Cena. Rollins get so beat up that Sheamus cashes in on him. Sheamus is the new champion of the Authority. Seth slowly begins a face turn so he can face HHH @ Survivor Series.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Here are my predictions:

New Day wins!!!

Biggest bold prediction: Rollins beat Cena. Rollins get so beat up that Sheamus cashes in on him. Sheamus is the new champion of the Authority. Seth slowly begins a face turn so he can face HHH @ Survivor Series.

Rollins doesn't need to beat Cena for Sheamus to cash in, maybe something along the lines of WM. I just see Cena keeping the US Title.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I hope the Texas Tornado, Kerry Von Erich wins it all.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Rollins doesn't need to beat Cena for Sheamus to cash in, maybe something along the lines of WM. I just see Cena keeping the US Title.

He doesnt need to beat Cena but neither one can keep two belts. Cena can't become champion and Rollins to me would be a better US champ than World champ because there are a lot more contenders.

Cena destroyed so many contenders that he shoukdnt be US champ anymore. He elevated it enough.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He doesnt need to beat Cena but neither one can keep two belts. Cena can't become champion and Rollins to me would be a better US champ than World champ because there are a lot more contenders.

Cena destroyed so many contenders that he shoukdnt be US champ anymore. He elevated it enough.

If Rollins was on his own sure but the US title with The Authority Schtick would not work out real well, especially after Cena elevated it so much.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
if they would quit writing Seth so silly.
.being scared of everyone...if they would let him be the great wrestler he is by dropping a belt PLEASE LET HIM DROP THE BELT.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
1. Taker
2. Sheamus
3. Neither, some sorta ending where both keep their titles
4. My toilet will be losing during this match
5. Wyatt & Harper
6. Prime Time Players
7. Amell & Neville
8. Owens
9. Team Bella
10. Ziggler

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disclamer: don't put any money on these picks.

1. The Undertaker
2. Sheamus
3. Seth Rollins by DQ and John Cena keeps his belt
4. Ryback
5. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose
6. The New Day
7. Stephen Amell and Neville
8. Kevin Owens
9. PCB
10. Rusev

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Here are my predictions:

New Day wins!!!

This is kind of how I feel.

This way Rollins leaves the match as the US Champion and begins his good guy reign. He's a guy who can continue the weekly title defenses, like Cena has done, and it allows them to bring in Sheamus to lead the heels as the champion.

The only reason I'm not able to 100% sell myself on this is that it also leaves Cena defeated, cleanly, and with nothing really to build off of from either guy. And you just really don't see that happen very often with Cena.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Go Seth!

I'm sure his match has been carefully worked to protect what has to be Cena's still sore nose.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Cena match and the Taker match with "dirty" wins. So many missed moves through out. WWE needs competition, the in ring stuff is starting to slide badly.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cena match and the Taker match with "dirty" wins. So many missed moves through out. WWE needs competition, the in ring stuff is starting to slide badly.

When I think of the talent that has left in less than 2 years it's pretty amazing. Just look at all the NXT guys they have brought up. Add in the misuse of talented guys remaining and it's a mess.

jrumann59

Reaction score
When I think of the talent that has left in less than 2 years it's pretty amazing. Just look at all the NXT guys they have brought up. Add in the misuse of talented guys remaining and it's a mess.

Exactly, even tonight they future of WWE was out of position for at least 3 moves and as much as the announcers tried to cover for it it was horrible, same for the KO/Cesaro bout. It even looked like the Big Show may have gotten hurt on the over the top rope clothesline. I do not know if its McMahon or the Steph/HHH side show that is causing all the problems.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not know if its McMahon or the Steph/HHH side show that is causing all the problems.
From what I read it's Vince. Trips runs NXT which is becoming wildly popular with the fans and wrestlers. Vince still calls the shots on Raw and he doesn't exactly have the Midas touch.

To be somewhat fair, you take guys like Triple H, Jericho, Bryan, Punk, RVD, Bastista, Del Rio and Mysterio out of the ring that is going to leave a mark.

Then make matters worse you try to feed us guys like Curtis Axel, Jack Swagger, Brodus Clay, The Great Kahli, Damien Sandow, 3MB idiots and Fandango and we're sliding down hill at a rapid pace. And don't get me started on the Diva's division.