Xavier Su'a-Filo Start over Connor

superonyx

Reaction score
you wake up, the giants is all you got, NO this ist true I said IF they had a better choice on the roster , obviously the Gnats for long time did not and were worse off because of it.. Cwill is OVERALL the better player, just when we need mauling he had some bad games last year but apparently hes working hard to get stronger.. Coaches know best not internet egocentric fans..move on fake GM..:)

I do feel like the coaches have PLAN, thats why McGovern was drafted as possible Cwill replacement , LC contract up let him go or trade him slide Cwill out to RT..still its the best five that start..

its good problem to have given the Chaz green and other horrible replacements in 2017 that were horrible.. we have good starters, good depth m, and some role players for special packages.. Xavier should come in on goal line or short yardage as the extra guy like replacing the TE on one side other..i had a thought they should do this and put Cwill at TE eleible or whatever they call it slide Xavier in his spot and then you see run pass option and get Cwill a pass or two in the endzone..hes athletic enough to do that and stay in as an edge blocker..so many options.. :))
Vince Young over Kerry Collins. Explain that one.

The same coaches that knew last year that Connor was good enough to start. The same coaches that watched him struggle the first part of the year. The same coaches that didnt let him take his job back when he was back from the injury?

cern

Reaction score
Williams is far better than most think. McGovern will get well and become an outstanding player. few understand the damage done by paul alexander in his short stay here. lots of bad work to be undone. why oh why did we ever let frank pollack go. worst move in years. bring back frank.

superonyx

Reaction score
nah id say both were bad and Vince was best of the worse..again not better guy on the bench,, get out of here with Collins even in the conversation ..good lol:lmao::lmao2::muttley:
Kerry Collins was better every year than Vince Young. Every year. Young was never a legit starting QB. Kerry Collins played and started for several teams over 17 years in the nfl.
Deal with it.

Check every 1st and 2nd round draft bust and you will find guys sitting behind them that may be better but they didn't get drafted early so they sit.

You sound like a fool arguing an inarguable point.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol hell no.

William's was better as a rookie tha XSF, and now William's has an extra year and 15 more pounds.

Awful idea.
That's a stretch both were equally bad last year. If mcgovern were healthy he would take the job from both of them.

superonyx

Reaction score
BS......

not a fact, fact is we move a lot in our run and blocking schemes and while Xavier is a better mauler moving forward for short yardage jumbo type or a normal blocking scheme, Cwill is much better on the move..period hes better in everyway except mauler.. they dont play players who are bad just because of where they are picked..they may give them more chances to stick on the roster but coaches dont play a player who should be on the bench when they have a better player..its not how it works..
Matt Leinart started over Kurt Warner. Warner sat the bench while Leinart struggled. When Warner finally got a chance he led the Cards to a superbowl.

Explain that one.

Are you tired of getting beaten yet? Do you need some more?

HungryLion

Reaction score
I feel like Xavier gets too much credit because him starting last year, coincided with the winning streak.

But the winning streak really had nothing to do with his individual performance at guard.

He is a backup level player. He is on the roster bubble. Whether he makes the roster or not, probably depends on McGoverns injury situation.

If McGovern was healthy, he would be outplaying Xavier IMO.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Listening to Talkin Cowboys, they think Connor Williams is like a Zach Martin starter kit. They said he has held his own against Maliek Collins and very hard to move once he sits down on a defender. Also moves well.
Lol Collins , talk to me when he does something against Fletcher Cox.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Sua-Filo is as good as cut. His feet don't move well enough to be anything but a marginal reserve in the league. Which is why he was on the street last year.

Did you even watch the video? Connor is the one who stumbled to the ground trying to run block.
So much for his feet :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I feel like Xavier gets too much credit because him starting last year, coincided with the winning streak.

But the winning streak really had nothing to do with his individual performance at guard.

He is a backup level player. He is on the roster bubble. Whether he makes the roster or not, probably depends on McGoverns injury situation.

If McGovern was healthy, he would be outplaying Xavier IMO.

Dude your post says , I was wrong and I can’t eat my own crow.

There is reason Dallas started winning and he was a good contributor.

superonyx

Reaction score
A thing called an injury
Started the first 8 games until he got injured
Thats not when he was benched. Nice try.
The benching happened the minute he was clear to return and he didnt have his job anymore.

Thats the benching. Explain it.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Thats not when he was benched. Nice try.
The benching happened the minute he was clear to return and he didnt have his job anymore.

Thats the benching. Explain it.

Then he got his job back, and kept the job when XSF was clear to play.

William's started in 15 of his 18 active games. Nice try. Explain that.

superonyx

Reaction score
Lmao. XSF did something against Cox, and it was really bad.

Seriously? Xavier gave up 6 sacks last year. You wasted your time showing a play where the man was tripped as proof of anything? The only thing you proved was that you are bad as proving your point.

Come on man. Find something real at least. It's out there. We are not talking about a pro bowl player...heck even if we were even they have bad plays.

Fail post my man. Fail.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Seriously? Xavier gave up 6 sacks last year. You wasted your time showing a play where the man was tripped as proof of anything? The only thing you proved was that you are bad as proving your point.

Come on man. Find something real at least. It's out there. We are not talking about a pro bowl player...heck even if we were even they have bad plays.

Fail post my man. Fail.

Lol this is your reply?

I'm not going to show plays of 2hich he wasn't going against Cox, whichr was the topic? You can't even understand that.

This is a horrible post, delete it while you can. HURRY!!!

cern

Reaction score
That's a stretch both were equally bad last year. If mcgovern were healthy he would take the job from both of them.
is he still recovering from a pec injury? sure would like to see him practice.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol this is your reply?

I'm not going to show plays of 2hich he wasn't going against Cox, whichr was the topic? You can't even understand that.

This is a horrible post, delete it while you can. HURRY!!!
Let's chill on XSF tho cuz we could bring in videos of connor williams going against Kawaan Short