Twitter: Xavier Woods injured

MikeB80

Reaction score
Michael Irvin wants ET too.

Michael irvin was the guy who sold this fanbase and the jones family on pac man being a reformed guy who was just misunderstood and was all about going forward and growing up. he did like an hour long interview with him on his 103.3 show.

then pac man was pac man. When he got to cincy he said it was not possible to avoid trouble in Dallas because of how they were run. (the sideline reporter mentions this during the cowboys bengals game in 2012)

So I will pass on irvin's opinions. In fact one of the great things Bill Parcells did was tell all these old cowboys players to go kick rocks and get lost when it comes to personnel decisions and how they are operating.

12+88=7

Reaction score
A pro bowl safety and upgrade. Congrats.

Reports out of Baltimore was he would miss meetings, the reason he was out of position on defense many times.

He has lost speed which also caused him to be out of position.

And lastly, he was a terrible teammate the reason the TEAM voted him out.

Thomas is not an upgrade. He is a progress stopper. Thomas needs to remain a free agent. Very strong pass.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No word on severity.

That's one loss that wouldn't change much. I can live with that one. Wait a minute!!!!!!!!! Does that mean that Wilson finally gets a run with first team?

And that might prompt the Cowboys to bring in ET. ET and Wilson? Ill take that all day long over Woods and Thompson.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Earl Thomas isn't coming to this team even if he were the last safety on the face of the planet. All you nimrods that don't get that need to pipe down and wise up. Earl is not a good teammate and the entire coaching staff knows this. Darian Thompson or Donovan Wilson will just have to step up if Woods can't play.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Michael irvin was the guy who sold this fanbase and the jones family on pac man being a reformed guy who was just misunderstood and was all about going forward and growing up. he did like an hour long interview with him on his 103.3 show.

then pac man was pac man. When he got to cincy he said it was not possible to avoid trouble in Dallas because of how they were run. (the sideline reporter mentions this during the cowboys bengals game in 2012)

So I will pass on irvin's opinions. In fact one of the great things Bill Parcells did was tell all these old cowboys players to go kick rocks and get lost when it comes to personnel decisions and how they are operating.

Sorry I’m gonna trust the player that won 3 rings with us over a coach that won 2 super bowl with division rival

MikeB80

Reaction score
Sorry I’m gonna trust the player that won 3 rings with us over a coach that won 2 super bowl with division rival

well that is a terrible decision because that player has never accomplished anything building a roster or running a team. he has offered some terrible advice to the owner here also on players like pacman.

he is fun for the fans in the stadium which is the perfect role for him.

Carson

Reaction score
That's one loss that wouldn't change much. I can live with that one. Wait a minute!!!!!!!!! Does that mean that Wilson finally gets a run with first team?

And that might prompt the Cowboys to bring in ET. ET and Wilson? Ill take that all day long over Woods and Thompson.

Wilson stays with the 2s.

HaHa and Thompson are the 1s.

pacboyX

Reaction score
well that is a terrible decisions because that player has never accomplished anything building a roster or running a team. he has offered some terrible advice to the owner here also on players like pacman.

he is fun for the fans in the stadium which is the perfect role for him.

Hold up your trashing Pac-Man like he didn’t play 10 years after leaving us, and tbh probably got more ints then any leading cb on our team over that span..

I love me some Irvin, n u may think he was wrong or gave bad advice. But his advice comes from a certain perspective..some people are more critical of people’s faults and less forgiving but everybody can’t be tight butt. Or how would we have hope for change for us as individuals/this country or world. Everybody can change and improve..and sometimes they stumble in trying to change..but should we then criticize that person that said they are improving?