Twitter: Xavier Woods injured

MikeB80

Reaction score
Hold up your trashing Pac-Man like he didn’t play 10 years after leaving us, and tbh probably got more ints then any leading cb on our team over that span..

I love me some Irvin, n u may think he was wrong or gave bad advice. But his advice comes from a certain perspective..some people are more critical of people’s faults and less forgiving but everybody can’t be tight butt. Or how would we have hope for change for us as individuals/this country or world. Everybody can change and improve..and sometimes they stumble in trying to change..but should we then criticize that person that said they are improving?

that was an interesting ramble. You answered your own question. he played 10 years after leaving here.

Now ask yourself why.

He said himself it was impossible to be focused here.

as to pacman. he sucks and gets no sympathy from me. he was responsible for a guy dying and acted like he was a victim and that is just the start of it. Irvin's perspective is fine it does not change the fact that he is always wanting these types of guys to be on this team and the owner listens to him. Its insane.

Its why parcells didn't allow those guys hanging around practice and influencing the players here and the owner. as soon as he was gone it all returned and that kind of nonsense led to the 08 season of misfits.

pacboyX

Reaction score
that was an interesting ramble. You answered your own question. he played 10 years after leaving here.

Now ask yourself why.

He said himself it was impossible to be focused here.

as to pacman. he sucks and gets no sympathy from me. he was responsible for a guy dying and acted like he was a victim and that is just the start of it. Irvin's perspective is fine it does not change the fact that he is always wanting these types of guys to be on this team and the owner listens to him. Its insane.

Its why parcells didn't allow those guys hanging around practice and influencing the players here and the owner. as soon as he was gone it all returned and that kind of nonsense led to the 08 season of misfits.

Dallas is on tv every day regardless of what happens in the world lol. Just that aspect alone is hard on players let alone life in Dallas.

But Irvin wasn’t exactly wrong in saying he’s changed or improving. He played 10 consistent years since us. So he was good and didn’t have much “major” incidents since us. He didn’t suck as a player and he has his own life and faults no need for me to highlight them to bash someone that won us 3 rings.

Lust to win brought season of misfits due to spending major fa money to try n win. Had plenty of frustrating years being a Cowboy but Irvin is not any source of that lol.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dallas is on tv every day regardless of what happens in the world lol. Just that aspect alone is hard on players let alone life in Dallas.

But Irvin wasn’t exactly wrong in saying he’s changed or improving. He played 10 consistent years since us. So he was good and didn’t have much “major” incidents since us. He didn’t suck as a player and he has his own life and faults no need for me to highlight them to bash someone that won us 3 rings.

Lust to win brought season of misfits due to spending major fa money to try n win. Had plenty of frustrating years being a Cowboy but Irvin is not any source of that lol.

and again you are confusing Irvin the player with irvin the guy trying to help with team issues like personnel.

he got suspended in october of 2008. he was a distraction.
he was cut and then suspended for a full season. he has been in trouble a number of times since then.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Woods hurt ? There goes our Super Bowl chances..................

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Reports out of Baltimore was he would miss meetings, the reason he was out of position on defense many times.

He has lost speed which also caused him to be out of position.

And lastly, he was a terrible teammate the reason the TEAM voted him out.

Thomas is not an upgrade. He is a progress stopper. Thomas needs to remain a free agent. Very strong pass.
if he did all that why would he do it again? He's been publically shamed and afraid of losing millions of dollars. He could be scared straight.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Reports out of Baltimore was he would miss meetings, the reason he was out of position on defense many times.

He has lost speed which also caused him to be out of position.

And lastly, he was a terrible teammate the reason the TEAM voted him out.

Thomas is not an upgrade. He is a progress stopper. Thomas needs to remain a free agent. Very strong pass.

Deion Sanders missed meeting and slept through meetings as well. I think a couple bad stories does not make a guys career.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he’ll sign an incentive laden contract Make the move to the Duke of Earl already!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe Earl should pay the Cowboys for allowing him to play here?! :muttley: :thumbup:

Carson

Reaction score
Is that a guess? Wasn’t Wilson running 2nd team SS?

It’s not a guess.

Wilson is a SS only. Ha Ha and Thompson play both positions. With neither one really a true center fielder they would take starter snaps. Thompson has been starting and Ha Ha was getting more work than Wilson. Wilson is talented but Mike goes with the two veterans if Woods were to miss time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s not a guess.

Wilson is a SS only. Ha Ha and Thompson play both positions. With neither one really a true center fielder they would take starter snaps. Thompson has been starting and Ha Ha was getting more work than Wilson. Wilson is talented but Mike goes with the two veterans if Woods were to miss time.

So you are speculating. Do you care either way? Personally I would love to see the young guy get in there. If Ha ha cant beat out Thompson he is useless anyway. I also don't see Ha Ha being able to hold up as a SS.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Apparently our secondary isnt out of the Woods yet.
joS3_S.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It’s not a guess.

Funny the thread was about Woods and the injury and ended up being about Earl Thomas. lol Woods injury was nothing major and they expect him ready to go before the Rams game.