Twitter: Xavier Woods injured

fredp22

Reaction score
if injury turns out to be anything anyone else see MM going to Morgan Burnett? Hes cheap, only 30 and has played under MM. Has experience as SS and FS. Would just seem like a good short term solution

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Michael irvin was the guy who sold this fanbase and the jones family on pac man being a reformed guy who was just misunderstood and was all about going forward and growing up. he did like an hour long interview with him on his 103.3 show.

then pac man was pac man. When he got to cincy he said it was not possible to avoid trouble in Dallas because of how they were run. (the sideline reporter mentions this during the cowboys bengals game in 2012)

So I will pass on irvin's opinions. In fact one of the great things Bill Parcells did was tell all these old cowboys players to go kick rocks and get lost when it comes to personnel decisions and how they are operating.

Pac Man Jones went on to play 9 seasons including an all pro nod in 2014 and a pro bowl in 2015 after leaving Dallas after 2008 and I believe wasn't arrested until 2017. May not have been the choir boy that some people wanted, but he clearly was a different person by then

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Earl Thomas to Dallas is going to happen one way or another.
Yep, I have no doubt Earl will visit Big D at some point in the future. Maybe to catch a Mavericks game, or visit the museum at the Texas School Book Depository, or experience the State Fair …

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We might get a safety not named Earl -- he'll come from the final cuts (more cap-friendly.):thumbup:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Deion Sanders missed meeting and slept through meetings as well. I think a couple bad stories does not make a guys career.
But it's gone beyond that with ET. He was getting into physical altercations with his teammates and got tossed off the team.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Earl price just got larger and Jerry is writing that check.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
if injury turns out to be anything anyone else see MM going to Morgan Burnett? Hes cheap, only 30 and has played under MM. Has experience as SS and FS. Would just seem like a good short term solution
Yeah. Nolan likes safeties who can cover and can tackle in the run game. Similar to Atlanta with Moore and Decoud.