Video: Xavier Woods: "Not possible to go full-speed."

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
In fact, what Xavier Woods said actually explains a lot. It tells me that the players weren't trying last year, and they aren't trying this year. At least on defence. If that's the case, and it certainly appears to be the case, then that says that the players don't care and don't respect their coaches. Thus, cutting Xavier Woods infront of the entire team should strike that fear to say you better give it your all.

even better, fire him live on NFL network

star-ving

Reaction score
They can all run full speed all game long. They're not human. See Bo run.

FaintHastyHomalocephale-size_restricted.gif

Plankton

Reaction score
At this point, you don't cut him. You run him until he pukes at practice. And also make him play scout team.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He will never live down that comment unless he becomes a probowl safety.

I imagine it will be brought up when he's looking for his 2nd contract lol

As Sharpe said, you may think it, and you may a point, but you don't say it to the Press.

For all the talk about cutting him, Woods is one of the few adequate players on defense.

Thompson and Wilson starting? We'll give up a 60 burger to someone.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If I were head coach he'd of been gone the minute I heard it. Can you imagine what Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcells would have said about it:muttley::laugh: I'd pay real money to see what Jimmy would of said in response. But Big Mac Mike? Defends the comment:facepalm:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He is making $2.17M this year! Do you make that? Do any of us make that? To play a game....16 games....that is $135K a game.....and he can't give full effort for 16 total hours? Give me a f-ing break.

A DB can't be saying it. They're paid to run. Dline can't run all game. Tough row to hoe to make a LB do it. But DBs play all snaps fairly often.

Playing late in the game for a win. After a change of possession. Gotta play full out.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
A DB can't be saying it. They're paid to run. Dline can't run all game. Tough row to hoe to make a LB do it. But DBs play all snaps fairly often.

Playing late in the game for a win. After a change of possession. Gotta play full out.
Tell your boss tomorrow....I can't give 100 percent all the time. That report you needed. Man...Just gonna have to wait.

plasticman

Reaction score
It all leads back to an owner that is managing something he just doesn't have the talent, credentials or experience to succeed.

It's like the Beverly Hillbillies buying a five star restaurant and making Granny the Head Chef.

mmohican29

Reaction score
As Sharpe said, you may think it, and you may a point, but you don't say it to the Press.

For all the talk about cutting him, Woods is one of the few adequate players on defense.

Thompson and Wilson starting? We'll give up a 60 burger to someone.

Adequate how?

fansince68

Reaction score
Cut him. You won't lose a thing. Teams would be more afraid to sign him than Earl Thomas.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We'll see but I'm 100% confidence we don't have 11 quitters starting on D as implied.....
You are right, but we do have some big time actors. Im talking a few Divas that probably expect a stunt double to fill in during risky scenes, and they aren't even deserving of the term.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dallas has a culture of lazy *** players and it's worse when they get paid.
:hammer:This has been Garrett's culture for almost a decade. It's impossible for our new coaches to fix this big issue in only one season. It's embarrassing Jerry let this continue for so long.