Xavier Woods signs with the Vikings

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Agreed given his lack of a full 2020 season but here is his stats from 2018 & 2019:

Missed Tackle %

2018: 13.7%

2019: 12.9%

Opposing QB Completion %

2018: 53.3% (16 of 30 for 256 Yards and 4 TD's)

2019: 65.1% (28 of 43 for 323 Yards and 1 TD)

I’ll take Kazee’s 10 INTs over that span versus Woods’ 4.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey, Woods...

Sand-Nig-Kiss-Wave.gif

See ya!

:laugh:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Not for nothing but the whole league knows the Cowboys have been terrible at safety for 20 years now.

Why on Earth would anyone sign a Cowboys safety?
What's more likely is that Cowboys fans are totally out of touch with what average NFL safety play is.

InTheZone

Reaction score
He was good when he was more of a FS/CB hybrid. When he locked down the FS spot his instincts seemed to go bye bye. He played like he was thinking way too much. Im 2018 when they had him coming down and covering the slot, he played much more instinctively.

I think if you make him more of a high usuage subpackage player VS a full time FS, you might get much better play out of him
was never a fan. He was one of those all hype, no production players who couldn't catch and we had plenty of defenders who couldn't catch. So glad Wilson got time to shine last season, for once I was getting giddy vibes from a safety I hadn't had since Roy Williams was drafted. Very similar feeling to when Miles Austin got put in the lineup and was able to finally show off without an injury.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
So happy he is gone. He was an easy one to move away from though. All the tough ones remian.