XFL - returning 2020

endersdragon

Reaction score
I will probably watch 1 or 2 games then give up by the end of the year. I don't see it ever being anything other than the NFLs B-league... Anyone know if they will let 18 year olds play? That is where they could make their mark. Let 18 year olds who aren't college material or want some money now play and become a true minor league.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I will probably watch 1 or 2 games then give up by the end of the year. I don't see it ever being anything other than the NFLs B-league... Anyone know if they will let 18 year olds play? That is where they could make their mark. Let 18 year olds who aren't college material or want some money now play and become a true minor league.
That'd be really interesting... NFL would have to lift the college requirement (they have something like one, right?) first... but that'd be very interesting.

endersdragon

Reaction score
That'd be really interesting... NFL would have to lift the college requirement (they have something like one, right?) first... but that'd be very interesting.
No college requirement, just have to be out of high school at least 3 years, so yea most people go to college in those 3 years but you occasionally see someone go play in Canada or the Arena league after high school get drafted.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
No college requirement, just have to be out of high school at least 3 years, so yea most people go to college in those 3 years but you occasionally see someone go play in Canada or the Arena league after high school get drafted.
XFL is testing a theory I think is quite interesting - changes the complete strategy and approach to the game -

Eliminate extra points by allowing teams to convert for 1 point from the 2 yard line, 2 points from the 5 yard line, or 3 points from the 15 yard line.