Y’all get what you want

khiladi

Reaction score
redlol.gif

If we didn’t get the other red rifle in Cooper Rush to start, so the Dak-experiment would end, I guess we got to settle for the original one...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
They will lie and tell you they didn't want it to happen this way. Riiiiight. We all knew it would only take an injury for it to happen. They got the injury they wanted now they pretend how hurt and upset they are seeing it. I don't buy it at all. The hate this man gets from our ignorant fans and in general is ridiculous. He gets hurt and now you have everyone out there for window dressing purposes telling us how bad they feel for him. No one believes you...
It will be interesting to see if they hold Dalton up to the same almost perfect standards they held Dak to. I am guessing now we will hear about it’s the OLs fault, it’s KMs fault, it’s MMS fault, blah blah blah.....most will just crawl back into their rat holes if Dalton fails

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I like the Bengals. I have a Dalton shirsey. Don't say I didn't warn you that Average Andy bathes in his supporters tears.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I truly hope Dalton succeeds. I think Dak is an exceptional quarterback and Dalton is very good. This season is far from dead, this offensive line surprisingly held its own, and the defense didn't totally crater in the 4th quarter. One thing you will never take away from Dak is that he is highly regarded as an individual and much respected by his peers in the NFL.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
redlol.gif

If we didn’t get the other red rifle in Cooper Rush to start, so the Dak-experiment would end, I guess we got to settle for the original one...
They shoulda went with chase young or a lineman. Seeing gifs from when he was loved is so sad after him and the coach became the sacrificial lamb in cincinnati.
Seeing him as a 'boy is bittersweet.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will lie and tell you they didn't want it to happen this way. Riiiiight. We all knew it would only take an injury for it to happen. They got the injury they wanted now they pretend how hurt and upset they are seeing it. I don't buy it at all. The hate this man gets from our ignorant fans and in general is ridiculous. He gets hurt and now you have everyone out there for window dressing purposes telling us how bad they feel for him. No one believes you...

Pretty bad how horrible this place has become. I knew it was mostly made of fans that hate everything anyway. But yesterday, last night, and so far today it just seems a lot worse. I have not, and will not read everything. I skip over a lot of threads already, as I know how they will turn out.
Pretty pathetic.

I just want to win no matter who is on the field. The FO and coaching and all that is what it is. Players get injured and it sucks. But when the game starts no matter what I root for a win. That is what a fan does.
The only time I ever wanted a loss, was in 1988, we were already out of the playoffs, and a loss, and a GB win got us Troy Aikman. GB could have lost but they played to win, and did.
Then again I was living in South Florida at the time and did not see the game, only updated scores. If I was able to see the game, I probably would have been pulling for a win. I can't actively watch and want them to lose.

Anyway, some on here are happy with this, and it is disgusting. Some are happy, but have the decency to not post it, but will elude to it, and you can tell.
I just know I will be very careful sifting through all the crap.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the Bengals. I have a Dalton shirsey. Don't say I didn't warn you that Average Andy bathes in his supporters tears.

I follow the Bengals as my 2nd team, as I grew up a little North of Cincinnati.
Dalton is a good and capable QB. Many go by last year, where his OL and WR group, TE's were decimated with injuries. He was benched, then returned to to lineup. So all those losses were not his.

Then they want to bing up his playoff record. Well, last I knew it was still a team game. But many on here disregard that. As it is not in their agenda nor narrative.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I follow the Bengals as my 2nd team, as I grew up a little North of Cincinnati.
Dalton is a good and capable QB. Many go by last year, where his OL and WR group, TE's were decimated with injuries. He was benched, then returned to to lineup. So all those losses were not his.

Then they want to bing up his playoff record. Well, last I knew it was still a team game. But many on here disregard that. As it is not in their agenda nor narrative.
I agree that not all of it is his fault but in the playoffs he threw like 1TD to 6ints. He had prime AJ and a top 10 OL, but Marvin probably had something to do with his and the team's yips (and that)
Man I miss the Bengals being good.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree that not all of it is his fault but in the playoffs he threw like 1TD to 6ints. He had prime AJ and a top 10 OL, but Marvin probably had something to do with his and the team's yips (and that)
Man I miss the Bengals being good.

I think there are quite a few QB's and teams out there without playoff success, but they do not get the crap that Dak, as well, as now Andy gets.

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
I think there are quite a few QB's and teams out there without playoff success, but they do not get the crap that Dak, as well, as now Andy gets.
Stafford gets crapped on too, Fitz too but slightly less since he's considered a backup.
As for teams, I think it has to do with regional bias. 'Skins, Chargers, Vikings, Bears, etc all get made fun of in the regions where they have a relevant fanbase.
Cincy just gets picked on nationally because they are associated with the Browns and stuff like 2015 happened in the national spotlight.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
The first time Andy does something wrong, the same crowd will be lobbying for his head. There are too many boneheads here!

Don’t get me wrong I celebrated the Dalton singing in the summer like no other cause we’d finally have someone behind Dak to help out in case something happened, cause if it were Cooper Rush this time around oh man. Yeah for sure.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He’ll get similar results to Dak.

Dak’s better but not by much. In fact I think our passing game will improve in some areas. I think the whole field might actually get threatened now and not just the safe comfy throws.

If memory serves, a couple of weeks ago Dak was leading the NFL in number of deep throws. Even if not, Dak made plenty of deep throws, some excellent passes, some not so good but there were plenty...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
:hammer: