Y’all get what you want

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If nothing else we'll have an answer for those who wanted to put Dalton in for Dak, be it good or bad.

Of course if it's bad we're screwed, we'll be stuck with Dalton for the rest of the year. There's nobody better available, guys like Bortles (no longer available, just an example) have less good history than Dalton.

In which case might as well put in DeNucci, get the highest draft pick possible....

Dracula

Reaction score
Listen, I remember the days of Quincy Carter, Vinny Testaverde and Drew Bledsoe. I never once said we should replace Romo and I damn sure as hell don’t think Dalton will replace Dak. Newsflash: he had stellar weapons with the Bengals for a long time and we picked him up off waivers. Don’t get me wrong, he’s the Cowboys quarterback so I want him to be successful. He’s no Dak, not even in the same league. Let’s see how competitive he can make us with this defense.
You would be right if Dalton tried to be Dak but Dalton is a different style QB. Kellen Moore is going to have to change his play calling to fit Dalton's strengths. We'll see.

lqmac1

Reaction score
He’ll get similar results to Dak.

Dak’s better but not by much. In fact I think our passing game will improve in some areas. I think the whole field might actually get threatened now and not just the safe comfy throws.
Didn’t realize Dak only made safe comfy throws. Must’ve been playing against very plush defenses for the amount of yards he had put up prior to his injury.

lqmac1

Reaction score
You would be right if Dalton tried to be Dak but Dalton is a different style QB. Kellen Moore is going to have to change his play calling to fit Dalton's strengths. We'll see.
He’s our quarterback so I wish him nothing but success.