Game Day Y***Cowboys vs Jaguars Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The backup qb is Cooper Rush. It sounds like unless Rush dies today he will be the backup. Jerry on the pregame show just spoke glowingly about him mentioning, He has already been the backup here for two full seasons and that kellen moore can call the game exactly has he does with dak playing.

Rush is the backup.

Makes sense. One bad QB out, another bad one in. Seamless transition.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know if you've checked it out or not, but I prefer Fubo because it's got better sports coverage than its competitors.

I been wondering about Fubo vs. Hulu vs. You tube TV, and the other, like sling TV.
Which have the better sports coverages, such as NFLN, all the ESPN channels, or most of them. Big 10 Network, as well, other sports for MLB, NHL, NBA, not that those are a deal breaker.
But none seem to have Fox Sports southwest.
I also nee dit to have some other channels as well.

I was leaning to FUBO more so than the others. I currently have DTV.
But they are giving me free NFL ST again, so I won't look at changing until after football is over.
Like after we win the SB. :D

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Starters don’t normally play in the last preseason game. What part don't you understand?

That's simply not the case anymore, which clearly you don't understand.

Several teams, including the Chiefs, Patriots, and Bucs, played their starters for part of every preseason game. Others didn't play theirs at all in preseason.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The bad news is if Dak misses 1-2 games that'll be 1-2 losses.

The good news is if Dak is out for the season Dallas will have a top 10 pick.

sounds like you are on team tank already in August. Good times to be a fan of the Marketing firm from frisco.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Playmaker (#88) looks like he's trying to get braids soon lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael Irvin on the pre game, wonder if he will say he was wrong about Dak and his shoulder. :lmao:

Mannix

Reaction score
I been wondering about Fubo vs. Hulu vs. You tube TV, and the other, like sling TV.
Which have the better sports coverages, such as NFLN, all the ESPN channels, or most of them. Big 10 Network, as well, other sports for MLB, NHL, NBA, not that those are a deal breaker.
But none seem to have Fox Sports southwest.
I also nee dit to have some other channels as well.

I was leaning to FUBO more so than the others. I currently have DTV.
But they are giving me free NFL ST again, so I won't look at changing until after football is over.
Like after we win the SB. :D
you just made my head hurt....reason #1 not to cut the cord

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you just made my head hurt....reason #1 not to cut the cord

Oh it made my head hurt looking at all the options. I wish DTV would have given me the free ST before I did all of that. It would have saved me a lot of time. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not very many people at the game from the looks in the stands from TV cameras. Unless they are in the concession stands or still coming in.

Carson

Reaction score
Not very many people at the game from the looks in the stands from TV cameras. Unless they are in the concession stands or still coming in.

Jerry and Stephen watching like

342J.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Having seen the Jags 1s already this preseason I'm not sure how lopsided any game will be with them.

Lawrence has been running for his life, which is good practice for what he'll be doing all season.
Disrespecting the Jags' 1s and ignoring how bad the Cowboys 2's and 3s are is not a wise way to foresee how this game will go.

Carson

Reaction score
Disrespecting the Jags' 1s and ignoring how bad the Cowboys 2's and 3s are is not a wise way to foresee how this game will go.
I’m pretty much prepared to see Lawrence own the backups and we trail by a few scores at halftime.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Where can I watch if I don't have NFL Network. I downloaded the Yahoo sports app but I don't think they're showing it.
If you jump on the pregame show right now before the game starts you might be able to watch if they forget to shut it down.

(I think you are too late)

Status
Not open for further replies.