Game Day Y***Cowboys vs Jaguars Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The backup qb is Cooper Rush. It sounds like unless Rush dies today he will be the backup. Jerry on the pregame show just spoke glowingly about him mentioning, He has already been the backup here for two full seasons and that kellen moore can call the game exactly has he does with dak playing.

Rush is the backup.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Are our starters playing?

I can’t wait to watch Lawrence. Wish we could’ve found a way to draft him.

That's what I'd like to know. I heard Cooper Rush has been practicing with the starters so I wonder if they'll be playing starters for a while.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
With the Jags playing most of their 1s and the Cowboys almost not playing any 1s, expect this game to be lopsided in favor of Jax.

Having seen the Jags 1s already this preseason I'm not sure how lopsided any game will be with them.

Lawrence has been running for his life, which is good practice for what he'll be doing all season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That's what I'd like to know. I heard Cooper Rush has been practicing with the starters so I wonder if they'll be playing starters for a while.

Looks like it’s gonna be the C team on our end.

Jags playing starters.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Starters don’t normally play in the last preseason game. What part don’t you understand? Of course there are exceptions.
Exceptions being super bowl winners I guess?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The biggest drawback to my Hulu switch is the fact that I live in an area where we get all the preseason games broadcast through a local channel. Hulu doesn’t have said channel and the game is blacked out on any other channel. This was the 1 game I thought I was gonna be able to see and I was wrong. It’s only preseason so my effort to watch the game isn’t gonna be beyond maybe trying finger some sort of minimal effort way to see it, longe story short it’s been a bit of a disappointing last 5 minutes

MikeB80

Reaction score
Brad Sham's weekly Head Coach interview with Mike McCarthy has a completely different tone this year. Last year Mike McCarthy was a complete ******* and Brad gave it back to him. It was tense every week. You could tell McCarthy had no idea who Brad was and did not trust him.

Now they are laughing and joking together.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Mentioned this in the camp battles thread. Stephen just said on pregame that the covid list guys don't count against the 53.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen kind of answered what my conspiracy theory is. They can keep some of these guys on the covid list, to play with the roster some to get it set to the 53. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The backup qb is Cooper Rush. It sounds like unless Rush dies today he will be the backup. Jerry on the pregame show just spoke glowingly about him mentioning, He has already been the backup here for two full seasons and that kellen moore can call the game exactly has he does with dak playing.

Rush is the backup.

The bad news is if Dak misses 1-2 games that'll be 1-2 losses.

The good news is if Dak is out for the season Dallas will have a top 10 pick.

Carson

Reaction score
Anybody else stoked to see DiNucci waste the entire second half again? Just me?

Mannix

Reaction score
Anyone else wondering why AT&T is still paying big butt (too soon?) Lilly to hawk their TV ads? Her hair in the back, looks like it was combed with a blender. Go football!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The biggest drawback to my Hulu switch is the fact that I live in an area where we get all the preseason games broadcast through a local channel. Hulu doesn’t have said channel and the game is blacked out on any other channel. This was the 1 game I thought I was gonna be able to see and I was wrong. It’s only preseason so my effort to watch the game isn’t gonna be beyond maybe trying finger some sort of minimal effort way to see it, longe story short it’s been a bit of a disappointing last 5 minutes

Don't know if you've checked it out or not, but I prefer Fubo because it's got better sports coverage than its competitors.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Where can I watch if I don't have NFL Network. I downloaded the Yahoo sports app but I don't think they're showing it.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Don't know if you've checked it out or not, but I prefer Fubo because it's got better sports coverage than its competitors.

no I haven’t but I just need to remember this for next season and get some sort of antenna for these garbage games I like to suffer through.

Status
Not open for further replies.