LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
43e743931e4f8411e96b09a1b720b46c.jpg

One Buck not enough... So far.... Lol

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
One Buck not enough... So far.... Lol

You're right. Pitchers have been slacking. And missing a third of our starting lineup is showing. They've dug themselves a big hole. No excuses, time to man up. Pitching has to get better and KC's rabbits foot will have to be lost. The Royals have everything go their way even when they screw up. Good games to watch tho.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
You're right. Pitchers have been slacking. And missing a third of our starting lineup is showing. They've dug themselves a big hole. No excuses, time to man up. Pitching has to get better and KC's rabbits foot will have to be lost. The Royals have everything go their way even when they screw up. Good games to watch tho.

Sir, you have posted excuses while following up with "no excuses" lol

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
The reality is...

You listed excuses....

Then...

Posted "no excuses"

Lmao

Im sensing some yankee butthurt here trying to make something out of nothing.

Reality is we won 96 games w/o our gold glove catcher, and w/o our platinum glove winner at 3B for most of the year. Dealt with several injuries to our gold glove SS, and time missed from our 1B. And we still cruised to an AL East title. Our pitchers haven't pitched anywhere near as well as they've shown they can for most of the year. We are missing 3 all star starters. We are playing a team that is having everything go their way and without the 4 leaf clover run they are having they might be home sitting on the couch watching the playoffs like the Yanks.

No matter what happens in this series this team will be better next year and be in this same situation again while the haggard old yanks try to spend their way out of poor roster management and hope to back into a WC play in game.

Excuses? Nah, just reality, just reality.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Im sensing some yankee butthurt here trying to make something out of nothing.

Reality is we won 96 games w/o our gold glove catcher, and w/o our platinum glove winner at 3B for most of the year. Dealt with several injuries to our gold glove SS, and time missed from our 1B. And we still cruised to an AL East title. Our pitchers haven't pitched anywhere near as well as they've shown they can for most of the year. We are missing 3 all star starters. We are playing a team that is having everything go their way and without the 4 leaf clover run they are having they might be home sitting on the couch watching the playoffs like the Yanks.

No matter what happens in this series this team will be better next year and be in this same situation again while the haggard old yanks try to spend their way out of poor roster management and hope to back into a WC play in game.

Excuses? Nah, just reality, just reality.

Nope. I got mine, very content.

Only one who is butthurt is you... From years past and now that the baltimore dominance has been out'd by small time KC.

It's hilarious actually, You talking about next year lmao

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Nope. I got mine, very content.

Only one who is butthurt is you... From years past and now that the baltimore dominance has been out'd by small time KC.

It's hilarious actually, You talking about next year lmao

This year, next year, its all good. Im still watching my team. Im optimistic about this series and next year as well. Glad you find it funny. You'll need that attitude in the coming years watching that ole broken down roster of over paid and over hyped retirees. Not much you can do as a yankee fan except cry or laugh when the future is considered.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This year, next year, its all good. Im still watching my team. Im optimistic about this series and next year as well. Glad you find it funny. You'll need that attitude in the coming years watching that ole broken down roster of over paid and over hyped retirees. Not much you can do as a yankee fan except cry or laugh when the future is considered.

This is about the Orioles my friend, the claim to returning the American League east to how it's supposed to be (rolls eyes)

Way to represent!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is about the Orioles my friend, the claim to returning the American League east to how it's supposed to be (rolls eyes)

Way to represent!

Playing in the ALCS while the other AL division winners are watching like you and me is just fine.

And you're right it is about the Orioles and the AL East. Get used to it man, get used to it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Playing in the ALCS while the other AL division winners are watching like you and me is just fine.

And you're right it is about the Orioles and the AL East. Get used to it man, get used to it.

Get used to what?

Orioles winning division and not closing the deal? Sad for you!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Only hate is on your side. Lol.... It's pure amusement for me.
I always said I would be happy for Buck to get one. 4 out of 5 will be a tall order!

Yep, and 4 out of 4 would be even taller but I remember some team that came back from an 0-3 deficit to win it.

The Birds have been resilient all year and dont have any quit. We'll see how it plays out.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yep, and 4 out of 4 would be even taller but I remember some team that came back from an 0-3 deficit to win it.

The Birds have been resilient all year and dont have any quit. We'll see how it plays out.

I threw you that one.
Knew you couldn't resist. Lol

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a Yankee fan, I'm thrilled the a Jeter/Rivera retirement tour is finished.

I appreciate what they did for the team but the constant barrage of talk about the topic wore me out... But I guess that kept folks minds off of how lousy the team has been the last two seasons.

Quite frankly I'm ready for this roster to be "cleansed". I know it's not going to happen but I'd gladly take a couple arse-whipping seasons knowing that they are building for the future and everyone from the front office, the coaching staff and the players accept it.

I got sick of listening to "the binder" talk for 161 games, "Oh this offense has the potential to be good... we're just waiting".

You could tell it was going to suck after 30 games. The production out of 2nd base, SS and DH especially were an abomination. And not having a back up 1st baseman? Who thought that was a good idea?

Anyway time for the Yanks to reload.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
As a Yankee fan, I'm thrilled the a Jeter/Rivera retirement tour is finished.

I appreciate what they did for the team but the constant barrage of talk about the topic wore me out... But I guess that kept folks minds off of how lousy the team has been the last two seasons.

Quite frankly I'm ready for this roster to be "cleansed". I know it's not going to happen but I'd gladly take a couple arse-whipping seasons knowing that they are building for the future and everyone from the front office, the coaching staff and the players accept it.

I got sick of listening to "the binder" talk for 161 games, "Oh this offense has the potential to be good... we're just waiting".

You could tell it was going to suck after 30 games. The production out of 2nd base, SS and DH especially were an abomination. And not having a back up 1st baseman? Who thought that was a good idea?

Anyway time for the Yanks to reload.

Honestly, I enjoyed every minute of it. The season just wasn't anything. No biggie.

Those 2 guys delivered 5 World Series in 13 years. It was well worth 2 years of farewell tours.

Pettite should have never went to houston. He may not have gotten a farewell tour but he was one of the biggest BIG game pitchers... Ever!! Saved our arse more than once!!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly, I enjoyed every minute of it. The season just wasn't anything. No biggie.

Those 2 guys delivered 5 World Series in 13 years. It was well worth 2 years of farewell tours.

Pettite should have never went to houston. He may not have gotten a farewell tour but he was one of the biggest BIG game pitchers... Ever!! Saved our arse more than once!!

The other issue I had is that Pettite and Mariano were still effective in what they were doing. Posada less so, but Jeter was a horrible player this season. If it were anybody else he would been replaced.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The other issue I had is that Pettite and Mariano were still effective in what they were doing. Posada less so, but Jeter was a horrible player this season. If it were anybody else he would been replaced.

On the season as a whole, yes.

In clutch situations, no.