YATO Thread: TO first cowboy to...*MERGED*

Ken

Reaction score
Dale said:
I know this thread was made in jest, but I do have a real comment to add.

If by chance we sign TO, do you think his presence could negatively impact our ability to sign other free agents? He's quickly made a lot of enemies in this league, and guys like Ray Lewis, Jeff Garcia -- not that we would necessarily want them -- would likely never consider going to a team he's at.

Or, do you think money talks, and his presence won't mean [insert Jim Mora voice] diddly poo?

I'm for this signing -- in fact, if we lose Keyshawn, I'm heavily concerned about our receiving corps if we don't sign TO -- but this is a potential concern, I believe.
Strangely enough, i feel it will benefit the Cowboys with FAs.

Just look at what veterans like Glenn and Rivera have said, they want him. It would prove that the Cowboys are serious about going for a super bowl and now have the firepower to do it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
aznhalf said:
Whats even funnier is guys clicking on them to complain about other people complaining about them.
Just seconds behind.

hooskins

Reaction score
aznhalf said:
Whats even funnier is guys clicking on them to complain about other people complaining about them.

But by far the funniest is guys clicking on them to complain about other people who are complaining about those who are complaining...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
hooskins said:
But by far the funniest is guys clicking on them to complain about other people who are complaining about those who are complaining...
Whats even funnier...........I give up.

aznhalf

Reaction score
hooskins said:

...that +1 more go around. :laugh2:

theogt is a couple seconds faster than me on each of these post. o_O

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hooskins said:
haha awesome...as to this thread...yeah this is kind of funny/lame how many thread you guys have for TO...

it greatly shames many of us. oh well, you've got guys wearing dresses and pig noses.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Run to the Star and watch his back for Teague coming out of the stands.

Cornholio

Reaction score
The next time I see a McNabb's mom soup commercial I hope TO run in and knocks the crap out of her.

Also I heard he may sign with Dallas.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Actually the funniest is fans of other teams so addicted to our opinions that they are clicking on the threads to complain or comment.

hooskins

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Actually the funniest is fans of other teams so addicted to our opinions that they are clicking on the threads to complain or comment.

Actually no, it is really funny to watch how TO has basically uprooted the entire fan base to the point 90 percent of the threads involve TO, its almost sad.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Actually no, it is really funny to watch how TO has basically uprooted the entire fan base to the point 90 percent of the threads involve TO, its almost sad.

what's really funny is your delusions that if TO to the Skins were the rumor, it would be AT LEAST as bad on those forums.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
hooskins said:

Yes it is very sad and I think if he signs with another team the fall out here will have me avoiding the site for days.

I don't want TO and think having so many threads about him is silly but seeing the hold out the sorry towel option made me laugh.

Edit - going on to other team sites is still pretty sad.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Run right back to bledsoe giving him the ball and saying "Now that's how you _____ throw a ball--Gimme anotha!!" And then run right directly over to Parcells to feed off his new drug...Parcell's praise.
:starspin