YATO Thread: TO first cowboy to...*MERGED*

aikemirv

Reaction score
Any new thread started with the letters TO should have to be approved by a mod!!!!

aznhalf

Reaction score
Oh god. another TO topic. Make it stop :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Nobody is disputing what he would do on the field.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
TO is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gosh and all these years I watch football to see the game of football not to watch dancing with the stars. How many around here really care about end zone antics? Is that why you watch the games? Evidently players must think that is what the fans want. Myself I think once these celebrations became scripted acts and not that of spontaneous celebration it started to go too far. Placing phones under the goal post, sharpie in the socks. I wish the NFL would just end it all and do what the NCAA does and just stop it all together.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
sportsman said:
TO, will make Bledsoe a much better QB and will add superstar status to TG.

I wasn't exciting abouting adding TO, but we need a playmaker.

The NFC East is becoming a tough division again.

I can't wait until we play in philly next season.

I promise you that you aren't nearly as excited as the Eagles will be to meet TO with a star on his helmet. Now that I think about it I am not nearly as bummed out about JJ signing TO as I thought.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
T.O was NOT that lone figure behind the grassy knoll....

jgboys1

Reaction score
:shoot2: T.O. Shot Kennedy!!!:shoot2:
HE LOVES HIM,FOR HIM!!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rockytop6 said:
I promise you that you aren't nearly as excited as the Eagles will be to meet TO with a star on his helmet. Now that I think about it I am not nearly as bummed out about JJ signing TO as I thought.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
hooskins said:
haha awesome...as to this thread...yeah this is kind of funny/lame how many thread you guys have for TO...
Dude, the n00bs are taking over!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Whats funny is guys are actually clicking on the new TO threads and complaining about them.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Whats funny is guys are actually clicking on the new TO threads and complaining about them.
What's funny is guys are actually clicking on the new TO thread and complaining about the people complaining about them.

aznhalf

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:

Whats even funnier is guys clicking on them to complain about other people complaining about them.

[Edit]Hahah, you beat me too it.